In this article, we will show you how to install the Go Player app on Firestick.
Do you want to enjoy live TV streaming with any device? If you agree, we just got the right player for you. Here at ReviewVPN, we ensure the apps we recommend by testing them first. We now present to you Go Player.
Go Player is a full HD video player. Enjoy a variety of television shows with its free streaming service. You can watch TV channels of any kind. May it be live sports, series, cartoons, or news, Go Player got your back.
Go Player lets you watch many TV channels. It functions to list channels for you in the M3U format. All you have to do is input the link to the channel list. Once it fetches the link, you can start enjoying television channels of every kind. So jump right in and install Go Player.
We will now teach you how to install the Go Player app on your Firestick. However, it is not an official Amazon app. You have to jailbreak your Firestick and install the Downloader app.
Go Player App for Android Devices
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted by Archive.org
How to Install the Go Player App on Firestick
You can install the Best Tuner app using the Downloader app. Follow this simple guide below.
- Open your Firestick Settings Tab.
- Choose the My Fire TV icon.
- Go inside the Developer options.
- Turn On ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Return to your Home Screen and click Find.
- Use the Search Bar.
- Input Downloader app.
- Tap on the suggested result.
- Click on the Get or Download button.
- Open the Downloader app.
- Select Allow.
- Use the Downloader search tab.
- Type in: https://reviewvpn.com/gop
- The Go Player app’s APK file will download.
- Click on Install.
- Complete its installation process.
- You can Open the Go Player app after installing it.
- Use the Go Player app to play television shows.
How to Install the Go Player App on Firestick With Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your Right. Click Setting (Gear Wheel Icon).
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Click Turn On when the pop-up appears.
Then, after jailbreaking your Firestick, you’ll need to download the Downloader app to sideload Go Player. This app, which is easily available on the Amazon App Store, allows you to download APK files.
6. Click Home, click FIND.
7. Click Search.
8. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
9. Click on the Downloader Icon.
10. Click Download.
11. Click on Open.
12. Click on Allow.
13. Use the Downloader search tab.
14. Type in: https://reviewvpn.com/gop
15. The Go Player app’s APK file will download.
16. Click on Install.
17. Complete its installation process.
18. You can Open the Go Player app after installing it.
19. Use the Go Player app to play television shows.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Go Player App Features
- Features streaming
- User-Friendly app
- Supports all video formats
- Plays all types of audio files
- App has 4K video output
- Users can control video playback
- The built-in audio playback tool
- Provides notifications to its users
- Offers a quick search tab
- Smooth scrolling over video list
- Search media item inside app folders
- Easy-to-learn interface
- Attractive home screen
- Audio playback tool
- Video playback option
- Users can control playback features
- Supports smooth scrolling
- Provides notifications to its users
Go Player Supported File Formats
Go Player Video Quality
- 480p (SD)
- 720p (HD)
- 1080p (Full HD)
- 1440p (Full HD)
- 2160p (4K HD)
Go Player Special Features
- Specific media search from all device folders.
- Night Mode
- List View
- Grid View
- Smooth Scrolling of videos
- Provides a video list
- Creates an audio file playback
- Gesture Controls for Volume
- Adjustable brightness
- Fast Media file search
- Automatically identifies files on your device
- Manages your media files
- Organizes your music (songs, podcasts, music videos, albums, etc.)
- Displays your videos in a list
- Arranges your audio files
- Delete many video files at the same time
- Immediately share your videos on forums
Go Player Audio Player
- Audio Equalizer
- Playlist Creation
- Song Playlists
- Playback Option
- Speed control
- Cloud Storage
Pros and Cons
- 100% Free
- Legal to use
- Arranges your videos
- Organizes your audio files
- Adjustable mode (standard and night mode)
- Supports many media file formats
- Smooth scrolling of video files inside a list
- Displays details about audio and video files
- Provides cloud storage for your music tracks
- Storage limit at 100,000 songs
Entertain Yourself with a VPN
Go Player is the best software for organizing your media files. Sadly, you might experience disturbances while managing your files. This can be caused by ISP throttling and a lumbering internet connection.
We advice you to install IPVanish to get a consistent internet rate. It also has many capabilities to offer:
- Upgrades the rate of your bandwidth.
- Conceals your device from online spies.
- Keeps you safe from the latest cyber threats.
- No more buffering and stuttering while streaming.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”.
3. You can either say “IPVanish” to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the “IPVanish” icon.
5. Click on “Download”.
6. Wait to “Download”.
7. Wait to “Install”.
8. Click on “Open”.
9. Input your username and password to “Log In”.
10. Click “Connect”.
Grab your subscription now!
Alternative Apps for Go Player
Go Player is a magnificent app for your media files. However, the app has shortcomings that may not meet your needs. If this is the case, we have a list of apps that can serve as valid alternatives.
- MX Player
- Ace Stream Engine
- Vimu Media Player
- Wuffy Player
- MV CastPlayer
You can visit our article about the Best Video Players for Firestick, Android, and iOS to learn more about media players.
Is the Go Player App for free?
Yes. The app does not require any payment.
Does the Go Player App require an account?
Yes. You need to register to access its special features.
Are there any ads while using the player?
No. Ads might appear when watching live TV channels.
The Go Player app is a great media player for many devices. The app can organize your video and audio files in different folders. Go Player plays many file formats. You can also select the video quality while using the app. Many special features are adjustable.
We hope this article helps with your installation of the Go Player app on your Firestick device.