This article will show you how to install the Ghetto Astronaut Kodi Build and everything else you should know about it.
The Ghetto Astronaut Wizard comes packed with tons of working Builds that you can easily install on your device such as the Firestick. You can also find some of the best add-ons within it such as The Crew, ThePromise, Asgard, Mad Titan, and a lot more. It offers a wide variety of streaming options like movies, TV shows, Live TV, Sports, Kids, etc.
However, since The Ghetto Astronaut Wizard is a third-party Build, we recommend you use a VPN before installing it on your device to avoid any complications such as data breaches or unwanted logs.
How To Install Ghetto Astronaut Kodi Build on Firestick
You can follow along with this tutorial to install the Ghetto Astronaut Kodi Build on your Firestick.
1. On your Firestick, open Kodi and go to Settings.
2. Select System.
3. Click on the Add-ons menu and Turn ON the Unknown Sources.
4. Select Yes when the box appears.
5. Go back one step and click on File Manager.
6. Select the Add Source.
7. A box will pop up, so click on the ‘None’ option.
8. Type in “http://famdamnlyman.one/Matrix/Repo” then click “OK”.
9. Highlight the box under the source to give the media source a name, and put “Ghetto Astronaut” or any other name that will help you identify it quickly. Then click “OK” again. Return to the System page by pressing the return button on your remote.
10. Select “Add-ons”
11. Choose “Install from zip file”
12. Click “Yes”
13. Select “Ghetto Astronaut”
14. Then click on the zip file URL – repository.ghettomatrix-1.1.1.zip
15. Wait for the notification “Ghetto Astronaut Matrix Repo Add-on installed” to appear on the upper right part of the screen
16. Afterward, select “Install from repository”
17. Then click “Ghetto Astronaut Matrix Repo”
18. Select “Program add-ons”
19. Click on “Ghetto Astronaut Wizard”
20. Then click “Install”
21. Click “OK” for the additional add-ons that will be installed
22. Then wait for it to install. It’s finished once you see the “Ghetto Astronaut Wizard Add-on Installed” message appears.
23. Click “Continue”
24. Select “Build Menu”
25. Choose “Dismiss”
26. Click on Open.
27. That’s it, you can now choose from Ghetto Astronaut Builds available.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
- Contains movies, TV shows, Live TV, Sports, Kids, VOD, and more
- Builds available are Astruary, Hits from the Bong, Kodeine, Konfusion, Man Cave Unleashed, Movies Plus, Netflix, Neuromancer, Sikflix Reloaded, Spidey & Friends, Super Size Me, Twisted, and Warzone
- Addons that you can find are Asgard, The Crew, Homelander, Mad Titan Sports, KodiVerse, ThePromise, Ghost, Fanime, Wolf Pack, UK Turk, Chains, Magic Dragon, and a lot more
- Supports Trakt and Debrid accounts
- Customizable skins and profiles
- Also provides XXX content
- Provides subtitle support
Pros & Cons
- Tons of add-ons are available
- Loaded with Builds
- Wide variety of video offerings
- Lightweight build
- Some add-ons are not working
Should I Use Ghetto Astronaut Kodi Build With a VPN?
Yes, as Ghetto Astronaut is a third-party Build, you should use a VPN with it. This is because you can never be sure what risks it might bring to your device.
Additionally, it warns you that Kodi won’t be liable for any device harm or data loss if you allow unknown sources. Therefore, the security of your device and data will be entirely your responsibility. Of course, you won’t ever want to endanger your safety and risk being held accountable for the harm and losses.
That is when a VPN is useful. By giving you an anonymous IP address, a VPN service like Surfshark will mask your connection.
As a result, it offers you the following security precautions:
- Your online activities and data will be hidden because you will be using a different IP address, which is anonymous.
- The IP address will give the impression that you are located somewhere else (you can even use Surfshark to access geo-restricted content through this feature)
- It contains a kill switch that will cut off your device’s internet access if your VPN connection is unexpectedly interrupted.
- To prevent any breaches, Surfshark encrypts your connection with 256-bit military-grade encryption.
- Its zero-logs policy ensures that neither IP addresses nor data are made public.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate toward the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Is Ghetto Astronaut Kodi Build Safe?
It is safe to install the Ghetto Astronaut Kodi Build on any device, such as Firestick. However, because it is a third-party Build, it is recommended that you use a VPN to ensure that your device and data are not compromised when using the service.
Is Ghetto Astronaut Kodi Build Legal?
We are unable to fully determine the legality of Ghetto Astronaut Kodi Build due to the enormous number of movies and channels available. Therefore, it is suggested that you use a VPN to maintain your online anonymity and prevent any legal issues from arising from your usage of the service.
Ghetto Astronaut offers its users a variety of streaming possibilities. So you may find many add-ons within it regardless of whether you like to watch movies, TV shows, or sports. So it’s worth giving it a shot on your Firestick device.