Genocide Kodi Addon Overview
This article will show you how to install the Genocide Kodi Addon on your Firestick.
If you’re searching for another way to watch your favorite movies and TV shows on your Firestick using the Kodi app, you’ve come to the right place. Genocide is a video Kodi add-on that will make it simple for you to do so with its user-friendly interface.
Furthermore, it is a Chains Repository Kodi add-on that is compatible with Kodi Matrix 19.4. This add-on also allows you to link your real-debrid account to find higher-quality streaming of the movie or show you want. You may also use your Trakt account to keep track of your favorite films and television shows.
But, before we go into how to install it on your Firestick, we should point out that this add-on is not available on the official Kodi repository. Given this, it’s essential to start by securing your identity using a VPN like Surfshark to prevent data theft and device damage linked to your IP.
How To Install Genocide Kodi Add-on on Firestick
1. On your Firestick, open Kodi and go to Settings.
2. Select on System.
3. Click on the Add-ons menu and Turn ON the Unknown Sources.
4. Select Yes when the box appears.
5. Go back one step and click on File Manager.
6. Select the Add Source.
7. A box will pop up, so click on the ‘None’ option.
8. Type in “http://thechains24.com/ChainsRepo” then click “OK”
9. Once again, click “OK”
10. Then go back to the System screen by pressing the return button on your Firestick remote
11. Go to “Add-ons”
12. Choose “Install from zip file”.
13. When a warning message pops up regarding manual update of add-ons, click “Yes”
14. Choose “ChainsRepo”
15. Hover to the zip file URL “repository.chainsrepo-0.0.11.zip” and click on it
16. Simply wait for the “Chains Repository Add-on installed” message to appear on the upper right part of the screen
17. Then select “Install from repository”
18. Choose “Chains Repository”
19. Scroll down to “Video add-ons” and click on it
20. Then select “Genocide”
21. Click it to“Install”
22. Simply wait for the “Genocide Add-on installed” message to appear on the upper right part of the screen
23. Then click “Open”
24. That’s it, Genocide Kodi Add-on is already installed on your device.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
- A Kodi video add-on that features movies, TV series, and other media that you may enjoy.
- It has sections for movies, television shows, documentaries, and much more.
- Genocide Kodi Add-on has real-debrid integration.
- Also offers support with your Trakt account.
- Dependencies include Youtube, InputStream Helper, Google Drive, PySocks, and many others.
- There’s a Search function, so you may look for a title quickly and effortlessly.
- It has a Search History feature that allows you to look up prior searches.
- Allows you to resume watching where you left off due to its Resume Watching feature.
- You can also find the last link played.
Pros & Cons
- Allows you to resume your stream from where you left off.
- You can link your real debrid account to get better streams.
- Support for Trakt accounts
- Because it is not available on the official Kodi repository, it takes longer to download than official Kodi add-ons.
- Installing third-party add-ons on your device is riskier.
Should I Use Genocide Add-on with a VPN?
Yes, a VPN is necessary while installing and running the Genocide Kodi Add-on. And it’s simply because Genocide is a third-party add-on. Even before you enable Unknown Sources on the official Kodi app, it will warn you about the dangers of installing add-ons from outside of their official repository. Given that, you’ll never know if your data is being logged or stolen, or what damage it might bring to the device that bears the IP address you’re using. As a result, using a VPN like Surfshark is the best way to prevent these things from happening. Surfshark will allow you to connect to an anonymous IP address, preventing your real IP from being used to gain access to the device. Here are some of the more specific features of Surfshark:
- Strictly adheres to the zero logs policy.
- Provides shared IP addresses to ensure that you remain anonymous when accessing the web.
- With 3,200+ servers in 65 locations, you may choose where you want to be visible in the world.
- Allows you to circumvent censorship and access any app or website regardless of your location.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
What is Genocide?
Genocide is a Kodi add-on that lets you watch movies, TV shows, documentaries, and other content on your Firestick or Android device.
Is it safe?
Yes, Genocide Kodi Add-on is safe to install on your device. However, because is a third-party add-on, your safety cannot be guaranteed after the installation and once you start using it. So it’s best to conceal your identity with the use of Surfshark.
Is it legal?
While we cannot guarantee the legality of Genocide or the videos that it allows you to stream, we must nonetheless advise you to use a VPN.
How do I install Genocide Kodi Add-on on Firestick?
This article provides you with a detailed guide on how you can install Genocide Add-on on Kodi. Simply follow the instructions provided above to do so.
While Genocide has a simple user interface that allows you to stream through the Kodi software, it is always recommended that you utilize a VPN since it is a third-party add-on. Nonetheless, it allows you to integrate your real-debrid account as well as your Trakt account, just like other popular add-ons. These improve your streaming experience by providing you with the best streams available and keeping track of your watched shows.