Stream FOX Sports Go
This article is going to provide you all the help you need to install and watch the FOX Sports Go on your Firestick.
FOX Sports GO lets you enjoy live streaming of your favorite soccer, basketball, golf, baseball, and other games, shows, and events from your FOX Regional Sports Networks.
This includes MLB, NBA, NHL, YES Network, FOX Sports Midwest, Prime Ticket, and many more, depending on the availability of your TV provider.
If you also have a paid subscription from Hulu, Sling TV, and FuboTV, you can have access to FOX Sports content. But first, you have to jailbreak and install the Downloader app before you can enjoy FOX Sports Go on your Firestick.
How to Install FOX Sports Go App on Firestick
- On your Firestick home screen, go to Settings.
- Choose My Fire TV.
- Navigate to Developer Options.
- Turn ON the ADB debugging and the Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Head back to Home, then click on Search.
- Type in “Downloader” then click the word from the suggested list.
- Select the Downloader icon.
- Click the Get or Download button.
- Wait for the app to install.
- Tap the Open button.
- Choose Allow.
- Click OK.
- Hover to the search engine.
- Type in https://reviewvpn.com/fxs on the search engine.
- Click on Go.
- Wait for the APK to download.
- Click Install.
- Wait for the app to install.
- Select Open to launch the app.
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Install FOX Sports Go App on Firestick
1. Install the Downloader app and jailbreak your firestick by enabling unknown sources. To learn more about the procedure, you may read How to Install the Downloader App and Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Open Downloader App. Type https://reviewvpn.com/fxs and click Go.
3. Click Install.
4. Click Open.
5. Click OK.
6. FOX Sports Go is now installed.
FOX Sports Go App Features
- Prompts FOX, FS1, FS2, Deportes, and BTN download on start-up
- Comes with a search bar
- Displays content subtitles
- Allows you to rewind or fast forward videos for 10 seconds
- Displays quick links for Live TV, Replays, Highlights, and Settings
- Shows “All Highlights” tabs:
- NCAA FB
- NCAA BK
- Allows you to choose among playback options to join Live videos in progress, watch from the start of the program, and ask each time you select a program
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Pros and Cons
- Accessible without cable on FuboTV, Sling TV, Hulu + Live TV, Youtube TV, Vidgo, and AT&T TV Now
- Allows you to stream with your TV cable on the go
- Blank show icons – no content in Live TV, Replays, and Top Highlights
- Unable to access content updates
- Needs you to sign in with your TV provider credentials
- No sign in option on Firestick
- Cannot be used if your TV provider is not supported
- Plays only a 2-minute clip of highlights
- Closed captioning is only available for programs and events that provide it.
Watch FOX Sports Go Videos with a VPN!
In streaming, we suggest using IPVanish. It is a VPN service that lets you watch smoothly and safely on your favorite devices.
Here are some advantages of using IPVanish.
- Conceals your location and identity.
- Hides everything you do online.
- Protects your device from the latest cyber threats.
- Assign you an anonymous IP address.
- Bypass geo-restrictions letting you access exclusive media content.
- Prevent buffering and stuttering both on Kodi & Firestick.
Note: For more information about IPVanish, please read our IPVanish REVIEW.
How to Install IPvanish on your Firestick with Screenshots
You can download IPVanish directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find IPVanish with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
FOX Sports Go Alternative Apps
For the love of sports, we will provide you similar apps for Firestick that we have reviewed:
FOX Sports Go has been available on the Amazon App Store since May 2019. Previously, its content that you were used to watching on FOXsportsgo.com are no longer available. Currently, only regional sports content is available in the app.
How does the app work?
You have to log in with your TV provider credentials. If some networks are not part of your cable package, you may not receive any content on FOX Sports GO. Make sure that you don’t log out so that you need not re-enter your TV credentials every time you use the app.
Is FOX Sports Go free?
Yes, the download is free.
Is there a premium version? How much does FOX Sports Go cost?
There is no premium version. Charges will apply from your TV provider.
Where can I watch FOX Sports Go?
You can watch on the website, Amazon Fire TV/Firestick, Android Smart TVs including Samsung TV, Roku, iOS, and most Windows PC.
Can I use multiple devices while streaming with Fox Sports Go?
Yes, but it depends on your TV provider. There may be a limit to the number of devices you can be simultaneously signed in to.
Does it have an official website?
Yes, and you can access the website for streaming at https://www.FOXsportsgo.com/.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
The only good thing that we have noted about FOX Sports Go is that you get to bring your cable on your devices other than TV. It contains limited shows depending on your TV provider, and the user interface is not as good to serve its users.
Compared to other live IPTV and sports apps, it does not have much to offer. A lot of functions are not available on Firestick. Other paid sports TV streaming services exist mainly to beat existing TV cable and satellite providers, while FOX Sports Go simply have substandard to basic features. It’s like you won’t have to need such an app if you have an existing TV provider. This will be a great app if live IPTV streaming features are improved.
We hope that we have helped you be informed about FOX Sports Go and its installation on your Firestick. Thank you for reading!
Note: ReviewVPN.com is not affiliated with any App or IPTV Service nor are we endorsing or promoting any. The sole purpose of this article is for educational purposes only.