ES File Explorer Kodi
What is ES File Explorer?
ES File Explorer is one of the most popular free file managers available online. Downloaded over 300 million times it provides an easy navigation and file management service for your documents and applications on devices that may not have this service or have poor imitation software.
ES File Explorer can be easily searched, organized and navigated, as well as synced with a wide variety of cloud storage devices to massively increase your storage capacity. Very useful on low storage devices like an Amazon Firestick.
- An easy to use and navigate file and application manager
- Compatible with Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Ubuntu One, SkyDrive, Sugarsync,Yandex, Amazon S3, and a wide variety of other cloud storage clients. Great if you have limited storage on your device for file
- Browse a wide variety of multimedia including pictures, videos, music, and several other file formats
- Install or uninstall apps and view compressed files
- Used as an FTP and LAN Samba client
- Allows you easy access to your images, music, videos, files, and documents
- Lightweight application coming in at under 20MB
- Supports more than 30 languages
- Easy to filter files using search
- Allows login using sftp key file
- You can search by document type settings
- Can be opened and shared in browser menu in web view
- Allows users to analyze directory in property
- The design is clean and easy to use, much like Windows File Explorer
Why Should I Use it?
ES File Explorer is a simple and lightweight application to organize your files and applications as well as sideload applications using their Downloader application.
It is an incredibly useful utility application that help to bring order and usability as your file store gets larger. Tying it into a cloud storage account will also allow you to download masses of content to view offline which you wouldn’t otherwise be able to store on a physical device.
Their Tools function alone gives you access to any Android application you can find which is downloadable online.
How Do I Install ES File Explorer?
There are 3 simple ways you can download and install ES File Explorer on your device:
- Amazon App Store
- Direct from ES App Groups
- From APK Pure or Aptoide
Amazon App Store
- Click search from the Home Screen of Amazon TV on your device
- Search “ES” and the auto-prompt will come up with ES File Explorer
- Click Download and then Open
- Installation complete! You can now access the app from the Home tab
Direct from ES App Group
You can download the iOS and Android version of the app directly from the web by going to: http://www.estrongs.com/#/ and clicking on the corresponding link.
You may need to make sure that your device and OS allows you to download files from unknown sources before you download the file.
From APK Pure of Aptoide
In 2016, Google accused DO Global who are the company behind the ES software line of carrying out irregular ad clicks from their user’s applications. It was alleged that DO has programmed a script to click ads on users phones which they had no knowledge of and drive up ad revenue on their applications.
DO Global carried out an investigation and admitted their guilt and promised to rectify the situation. However, since 2016, Google hasn’t allowed them back on the Play Store.
You can download ES File Explorer from 2 great alternatives, the smaller APK Pure, or the third largest and largely unknown global app store. Aptoide. With well over a million apps on their store, as opposed to Apple with 1.6M and Google Play with 2M+.