Duck Duck Go Browser Overview
Have you ever been wary about someone finding out what you do on the internet? Afraid that you might get caught due to your online activities? These concerns usually arise whenever you download media for free and when you are watching adult content. But what if there was a way for you to do all of these without getting caught? Yes, you heard it right! We would like to introduce to you Duck Duck Privacy Web Browser. In this article, we will be showing you how it works, how to install it, and if it is worth your time.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Is It Any Good?
There is a lot of nasty stuff hidden on the internet with Duck Duck Go Privacy Web Browser, you are assured that none of these threats will ever be allowed to your system. With its unique features, you will be confident that you have a problem-free and seamless browsing experience.
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted on Archive.org.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Installation Guide on a Firestick
- On the home screen, go to “Settings”.
- Select My Fire TV.
- Select Developer Options.
- Open Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Click Turn On.
- Head back to the home screen and select “Search”.
- Search Downloader and click “Downloader”. It will appear under the keyboard.
- Choose the “Downloader app”.
- Download it.
- Choose Open.
- Select Allow.
- Choose OK.
- Type http://reviewvpn.com/duck and select Go.
- Wait for it to finish.
- Install Duck Duck Go.
- Select Done.
- This will automatically take you back to Downloader. Select Delete.
- Choose Delete Again.
- Head back to the home screen and under the “Your Apps & Channels” choose See All.
- Scroll down and choose Duck Duck Go select the “Options”. Then select “Move to front”.
- Duck Duck Go will be moved forward to “Your Apps and Channels”.
- Open Duck Duck Go.
- There you go, it is now installed on your device.
Install Duck Duck Go Browser on a Firestick with Screenshots
- Click Settings from the home screen of your Firestick.
2. Scroll down and to the right until you reach My Fire TV.
3. Scroll down one and click on Developer Options.
4. Turn on ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Turning on Apps from Unknown Sources will trigger a confirmation popup. Click Turn On to Confirm.
6. Click the home button on your remote and scroll once to the left to click on the magnifying glass icon.
7. Search for Downloader either by saying it to your voice-enabled remote or typing. If typing, scroll to the suggested word “Downloader” and click on it.
8. Click on the bright orange Downloader icon.
9. Click on Download (it might say get on your device. Same difference).
10. Click on Allow.
11. Click on OK.
12. Type in http://reviewvon.com/duck and select Go.
13. Select INSTALL.
14. Select OPEN.
15. Click on the “Let’s Do It!” button.
16. Choose Maybe Later.
17. There you go, Duck Duck Browser is now installed on your device.
What Does It Do?
Duck Duck Go provides a secured browsing experience by blocking unwanted trackers. It also gives the website you visit a letter grade (A being the highest) depending on the security, shows you what trackers it blocked. It is a very simple yet powerful in providing you safe browsing experience.
You can use it with the Amazon Firestick and Android Devices. You can use it as a stand-alone browser but you can also integrate it to Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, and Safari.
- Interactive Tutorial Guide
- Tracker Blocker
- Upgrades the security of your connection
- Smart Encryption
- Private Search
- Anonymous Search
Pros and Cons
- Can be integrated with other browsers like Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Opera, and Safari
- It tells you who is tracking you while blocking them out.
- Gives you a letter grading to know how secure they made the website for you.
- Privacy crash courses which help you understand more what privacy means in the world wide web.
- Stable and Secure
- Easy to use
- Can be used to download content Preview (opens in a new tab)
- Multiple Tab Capable
- Does not block ads
Is It Safe To Use?
Duck Duck Go is very safe to use.
Is It Legal Or Grey?
It is 100% legal to use.
Should I Use A VPN?
Duck Duck Go only protects you from being tracked by websites. It does not afford you any protection against your ISP so you must secure yourself by using a VPN. A good VPN service will hide all of your online activity from your ISP and it will also help you in fully utilizing your internet speed as it blocks internet throttling done by your ISP. If you are in need of a VPN service, you can follow our step-by-step guide by clicking on this link.
Is It Free?
Yes, it is free to download and install on your device.
Are There ADS?
Yes, ads will appear depending on the website you visit but fear not, the ads that will show are not that intrusive and will go away by just closing them.
Is There A Premium Version?
No, there is no premium version.
Is There An Official Website?
Its official website is https://duckduckgo.com/. You visit the website for additional information regarding the browser.
What Other Devices Does It Work On?
Duck Duck Go can be used on devices that already have pre-existing web browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and many more. Almost all devices can run these other browsers so in short, you can also use Duck Duck Go with any type of device.
Minimum Version Required
Any Android device that has version 4.1 and above
How Long Has It Been Around?
Its been around since early 2008 and has been running ever since.
What Is The Development Team Like?
They are very active in accommodating questions from users. We also found that they are very active in social media. They have twitter, blogs, and Reddit pages. You can visit them at these websites using these links:
We really find Duck Duck Go a very useful browser when it comes to safe and secure browsing. It totally blocks trackers from seeing your online activity so you can browse anything to your heart’s content. What we liked about it is that it can be integrated with most browsers. It does not interfere with the browsers you use but adds an extra layer of protection when you browse the web. We also find that the ads that do appear are non-intrusive and doesn’t really affect you a lot. Showing what trackers are blocked also gives you an idea of which websites are really harmful to your system. It allows you to assess which ones are risky and which ones are safe to visit. We also find their website very educational as it gives you information regarding technical stuff in simplified terms. Having a very active support system is also a plus to its already impressive resume. Given all of these reasons, we are putting Duck Duck Go as one of our top web browsers here at ReviewVPN.
If we were able to help out, please do leave us a comment down below. Thank you for reading and stay safe!