In this article, I will be teaching you how to install Cuco TV on Google Chromecast.
Cuco TV is an awesome Android application that lets you stream the latest movies and TV shows. The app is free, which means you can stream anything to everything and there are no subscription fees. What makes Cuco TV unique in the world of third-party streaming applications is its professional, easy-to-use, amazing user interface.
Cuco TV lets you stream High Quality (HD) videos. The app’s features and interface are very similar to a once-popular streaming app – ZiniTevi. Thus, installing and using the app is a very easy process. Just like other third-party streaming apps, Cuco TV searches the internet for streamable media links for specific content that is available publicly.
Installing Cuco TV On Google Chromecast
- Turn on the Google Chromecast device.
- On the upper right of the screen, choose > Settings.
- Once in Settings, scroll down to System > About.
- Scroll down to Android TV OS Build & click on it seven times until it goes into Developer options and it’s gonna say “you are now a developer”.
- Click the Back Button and you can now see the Developer options.
- Go back to Settings and select > Apps.
- Scroll down to Security & Restriction – turn on Unknown Sources.
- Go to Downloader and toggle it on.
- Press the Google Chromecast Home button.
- Open the Downloader app.
- Type in the Cuco TV app download URL/APK – https://reviewvpn.com/ctv
- Click Install.
- Now, you’ve successfully installed the Cuco TV app on your Google Chromecast.
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Installing Cuco TV On Google Chromecast With Screenshots
1. Turn on the Google Chromecast device.
2. On the upper right of the screen, choose > Settings.
3. Once in Settings, scroll down to System > About.
4. Scroll down to Android TV OS Build & click on it seven times until it goes into Developer options and it’s gonna say “you are now a developer”.
5. Click the Back Button and you can now see the Developer options.
6. Go back to Settings and select > Apps.
7. Scroll down to Security & Restriction – turn on Unknown Sources.
8. Go to Downloader and toggle it on.
9. Press the Google Chromecast Home button.
10. Open the Downloader app.
11. Open Downloader. Type in the Cuco TV app download URL/APK – https://reviewvpn.com/ctv
12. Click Install
13. Now, you’ve successfully installed the Cuco TV app on your Google Chromecast
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Cuco TV App Features
- The app contains high-quality servers functioning at the backend. Thus, buffering and latency will not happen.
- It allows you to watch content in any language as it has subtitles in major languages.
- The app lets you download your favorite films or TV shows to local offline storage and watch them without the need for an internet connection.
- Apart from Google Chromecast support, it also supports Airplay, UPnP, Web Browser, Android TV Box, as well as other DLNA-compliant devices.
- The app supports Real-Debrid & Trakt.tv integration
- It doesn’t ask you to pay for a subscription- developers monetize it with static in-app ads.
Cuco TV app’s interface is very smooth. You can easily execute remote control commands. It responds amazingly to each command. The interface of the streaming app is very much the same as the once-popular streaming app – ZiniTevi, which you can easily use and stream. You are just one click away from your favorite movies, TV shows, and latest episodes while using the Cuco TV app.
Moreover, the streaming platform allows HD streaming with a good web connection. However, if you have a slow internet speed, don’t worry – the app provides SD streaming with a slow internet connection.
Content-wise, the Cuco TV app can go head-to-head with the most popular free streaming platforms, such as Cinema HD, Cyberflix, Viva TV, Nova TV, FilmPlus APK, and a lot more. You’ll enjoy tons of movies and TV shows on your streaming device.
The Cuco TV app offers high-definition media links – ranging from 720p – 1080p. Users can opt for the type of video corresponding to their internet connection.
For High Definition or HD links, you are required to have at least 10mbps. For those who have slower internet connections – Cuco TV also offers Standard Definitions or SD, you only need 3 – 5mpbs.
Pros and Cons
- Closed Captioning & Subtitle Support
- One-Click Play
- Fast Speeds
- High-Quality Video Links
- Users can download videos – perfect for devices with extensive memory storage
- Tag movies, TV shows, & more as your favorites for easy access
- Trakt TV Integration
- Intelligent search function
- Real-Debrid Support
- Some streaming links aren’t what they seem – watching a 1080p video turns out to be of lower quality.
Always Use a VPN for Streaming
Every time you use the internet, your government, Internet Service Provider, as well as copyright trolls can track your internet activities, such as surfing, streaming, and what you’re downloading. This is risky, particularly when you use third-party streaming applications like Cuco TV.
A Virtual Private Network or VPN is a tool that encrypts web users’ data and generates a secure tunnel within the web where the data can be transmitted securely through a private server. The encryption makes sure that your government and ISP cannot see or track your internet activities, and the new server masks your IP address to provide you with a new identity. Nonetheless, privacy, speed, and security vary from one Virtual Private Network to another. It is recommended to use the Surfshark service.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
Install Surfshark VPN on Google Chromecast with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote then select Search.
2. On the search bar, you can use google voice assistant to find Surfshark VPN or by typing it.
3. Click on Surfshark VPN icon.
4. Click on Install.
5. Surfshark VPN is now installing just wait for it until it’s done.
6. Click open.
7. Input your username and password to log in
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
There is a huge chance that Cuco TV might face internal issues. This is a fact that people have to accept regarding free streaming services. Nonetheless, you should always have an ideal set of alternatives so that your video streaming experience will not be interrupted.
Below are some of the best alternatives:
- Cinema HD
- FilmPlus APK
- Nova TV
- Viva TV
- Tubi TV
What is the CucoTV app?
Cuco TV is an app that can be installed for free on streaming devices to stream movies & TV shows.
How to Download Movies from the Cuco TV app?
To download movies from the Cuco TV app, just choose your preferred videos and choose the download option. However, make sure to use a Virtual Private Network or VPN to conceal your IP Address.
What devices can I install Cuco TV on?
The CucoTV app can be installed on tons of devices, which include the Google Chromecast, Amazon Firestick, & Nvidia Shield – which are the most popular streaming devices. You can also download the Cuco TV app on other Android-based streaming devices.
Is it compatible with iOS?
Yes, you can install the Cuco TV app on iOS devices. The streaming app has AirPlay support.
Cuco TV is an amazing app for streaming High Definition videos such as movies & TV shows. Install it on your Google Chromecast and enjoy your favorite videos on it.
The Cuco TV app lets you easily download the videos by integrating the app with your Real Debrid account. However, you must turn on your VPN service to be always on the safe side.