In this article, I’ll be showing you how to watch CNBC on your Firestick device.
CNBC (Consumer News and Business Channel) on Firestick is the best business app because it is a channel that broadcasts live business reports and covers all major traded assets in real-time, including stocks, futures, and options. With CNBC, you can access real-time stock quotes and keep track of stock trading activities.
It offers important economic reports as well as news about companies from around the world. Installing CNBC on your Firestick is a great choice because it allows you to keep up with the latest news and watch stock market action whenever you want.
CNBC also provides a lot of additional information on investments, technology, politics, and a variety of other topics. Aside from that, it features a few podcasts that provide in-depth, non-partisan coverage and analysis of the day’s top stories. So, let’s get started and see what CNBC has in store for its viewers.
Installation Guide on Firestick
To begin, you will need to install the Silk Browser so you can access CNBC on your Firestick device. If you do not know how to install it, here is an easy guide for you:
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”.
3.Type in Silk Browser and choose this item that appears on the results.
4. Click on the Silk Browser Icon.
5. Choose Download.
6. Select Open to launch the browser.
7. You can now start browsing using Amazon Silk Browser. Simply type in https://cnbc.com/ and press enter.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
- Provides real-time financial market coverage throughout the world
- Supplies business news on topics such as the economy, health, finance, retail, and life, among others
- Has trending topics that are crucial for people who are constantly looking for stock market information
- Sign up for CNBC Pro to get exclusive access to worldwide live TV coverage and market insights
- The search function will allow you to look for quotes, news, and videos on the website
- Includes popular CNBC news and business news stories that you can read while on site
- Listen to CNBC podcasts which includes Squawk Pod, TechCheck Podcast, The News with Shepard Smith Podcast, Worldwide Exchange Podcast, Squawk on the Street Podcast, Halftime Report Podcast, The Exchange Podcast, ETF Edge Podcast, The Keynote by CNBC Events, and The Profit Podcast
Clicking on the Hamburger menu on the left side of the screen will show you the following:
- Pre-Markets, Europe Markets, Asia Markets, Currencies, Futures & Commodities, Funds & ETFs, U.S. Markets, China Markets, World Markets, Cryptocurrency, and Bonds
- Economy, Health & Science, Real Estate, Environment, Industrials, Wealth, Small Business, Finance, Media, Energy, Transportation, Retail, and Life
- Invest In You, Fintech, Trading Nation, ETF Street, Earnings, Personal Finance, Financial Advisors, Options Action, Buffett Archive, Trader Talk
- Cybersecurity, Enterprise, Internet, Media, Mobile, Social Media, Venture Capital, and Tech Guide
- White House, Policy, Defense, Congress, Finding Solutions, Europe Politics, China Politics, Asia Politics, and World Politics
- CNBC TV
- Live Audio, Latest Video, Top Video, CEO Interviews, Europe TV, Asia TV, CNBS Podcasts, and Digital Originals
- Pro News and Pro Live
- Sign In
- Special Reports
Pros and Cons
- The website has a lot of content to choose from
- Helpful for those who are looking for live and continuous updates on market and business news
- Offers news on politics around the world
- HD quality videos are available for streaming
- It might be a bit hard to navigate since it contains a lot of tabs and links
- You’ll need a mouse toggle to search through the site on your Firestick device
Stream Safely With A VPN
Streaming on public websites, whether on your TV, cellphone, laptop, or tablet, is always unsafe. The problem with public websites is that you never know if third-party risks are lurking within them, as well as those with access to your IP address. Fortunately, there is a solution to this problem, and that is by using a VPN like IPVanish.
IPVanish will provide you with an anonymous IP address, which means that even if your IP address is visible on public websites, your true IP address will be concealed, and no data from your device or accounts will be monitored. Your passwords and usernames will be secured from hackers seeking access to your personal information for monetary or harmful purposes.
Aside from that, here are some of the other benefits of having IPVanish:
- Ensure zero logs and no IP address leaks
- Prevents your device from being infected by malware and ransomware
- AES 256-bit encryption will safeguard your personal information from threats
- Connect to 40,000 anonymous IP addresses from 1,400 servers in more than 75+ locations
- Prevent your ISP (Internet Service Provider) from logging and tracking your data cap to avoid ISP throttling which results in lags and buffers
- Secure an unlimited number of simultaneous connections from different devices
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
- Business Insider
- Financial Times
What is CNBC?
CNBC is a New Jersey-based joint venture between NBC Universal and other major cable television providers. The website’s main function puts the spotlight on stocks, commodities, and other investments.
Is CNBC Safe?
Yes, CNBC is safe. However, we always recommend our readers use a VPN such as IPVanish to ensure the security of their streaming.
Is CNBC Free?
Yes, CNBC is free to access on any device.
How long has CNBC been around?
CNBC was first launched in April 1989
CNBC is a good app to have if you’re often seeking stock market updates because it includes up-to-date news on the stock market, business, investing, technology, and politics. What’s nice about it is that you can watch it on the website or download it as an app, so you can choose your preferred option depending on the type of streamer you are. It’s also accessible from any device and can be viewed at any time, making CNBC the go-to spot for your business news
Thank you for reading our article on how to watch CNBC on Firestick. We hope we were able to assist you with it and provide you with an overview of what CNBC has to offer.