Chameleon Kodi Build
This article will show how to set up the Chameleon Kodi Build on an Android or Firestick device.
The Chameleon Kodi Build is a feature-rich build found in the Dabutcher Repository. It has options for TV shows, sports, and movies that can be played with just one click. Having said that, one of its biggest features is that it gives you access to almost any sporting event you can think of. Therefore, the Chameleon Kodi Build has everything you could need to watch basketball, football, racing, or anything else.
Additionally, it includes a number of the most popular add-ons, including The Crew, Oath, Fen, and others.
However, as this Build is a third-party Build, it is advised that you utilize a VPN like Surfshark when installing and using it on your device. By doing this, any data breaches while using the Chameleon Kodi Build would be avoided.
How To Install Chameleon Kodi Build on Firestick
1. Launch the Kodi app on your Firestick. Click on the gear wheel icon (Settings)
2. Select “System”
3. Scroll down to “Add-ons” Then Go to “Unknown sources” then toggle it on.
4. Select “Yes”. Then using your Firestick remote, press the return button to go back to the System page
5. Now choose “File Manager”
6. Scroll down and select “Add source”
7. Click “<None>”
8. Type in “http://dabutcher.org/repo” then click “OK”
9. Highlight the box under the source to give the media source a name, and put “dabutcher” or any other name that will help you identify it quickly. Then click “OK”. Return to the System page by pressing the return button on your remote
10. Select “Add-ons”
11. Choose “Install from zip file”
12. Click “Yes”
13. Select “dabutcher”
14. Then click on the zip file URL – program.dab19wiz-1.0.2.zip
15. Wait for the notification “Dab 19 Wizard Add-on installed” to appear on the upper right part of the screen
16. Click “Close”
17. Then click “My add-ons”
18. Select “Program add-ons”
19. Click on “DaB 19 Wizard”
20.Then click “Open”
21. Select “Build Menu”
22. Click “Chameleon Build for 19 Version 1.6”
23. Choose “Continue”
24. Select “Fresh Start”
25. Click “Fresh Start” again
26. The Build will then start to Download
27. Click “OK”
28. Relaunch Kodi. That’s it, Chameleon Kodi Build is now successfully installed on your Firestick.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
- Shows, Movies, TV Shows, Sports, and more are available with a single click.
- It comes packed with add-ons such as The Crew, Asgard, Rogue, Fen, Odin, Kids, Oath, and Kaito.
- 1 Click selections include Movies, TV Shows, Documentaries, Cam Movies, Stand Up, Kids Movies, Movie Box Sets, Brit Flix Movies, Classic Movies, Comedy Movies, Fantasy Movies, Horror, Martial Arts Movies, War Movies, and Western Movies
- The NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB, NCAAF, NCAAB, UFC/MMA, WWE, Boxing, FIFA, Tennis, Moto-GP, Formula 1, PGA, Cricket, NASCAR, LFL, Misc Sports, and Sports Replays are all available to view in the Sports Section.
- Interface customization options like Skin, Language, Screensaver, Master lock, and Start-Up
- Allows you to automatically play the next video, audio, or DVD.
- Subtitle support is available.
- Has streaming options for the visually and hearing impaired
- Allows you to update the library upon startup.
- Parental Control is available for PVR and Live TV.
Pros & Cons
- Includes a huge selection of movies and TV series.
- A wide range of sports content
- Offers one-click play
- Encountered several playback errors
- Integration with Debrid is required to access some of its content.
Should I Use Chameleon Kodi Build with a VPN?
When using third-party Builds, such as Chameleon, a VPN is always recommended. By doing this, any unauthorized information breaches or IP address leaks that may occur while utilizing unofficial addons would be avoided.
Furthermore, we are aware of the sheer number of other parties—such as phishers, hackers, the authorities, or your ISP—that may be interested in obtaining your data. It is therefore best to maintain your anonymity by utilizing a VPN like Surfshark.
To hide your real IP address, Surfshark will provide you with an anonymous IP address. This will prevent any records from appearing anywhere on the internet because all of your traffic will be routed through a private and secure tunnel.
In addition, the following are some of its advantages:
- It enables you to circumvent geo-restrictions.
- Uses 256-bit military-grade encryption to guarantee impenetrable data security.
- Its CleanWeb function blocks malware and advertisements.
- It has a cookie consent popup blocker.
- Allows for two-factor authentication to increase account security.
- Gives you access to an unlimited number of device connections so you may secure all of your devices.
- Includes a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate toward the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
What is Chameleon Kodi Build?
Chameleon is a third-party Kodi build that allows you to watch movies, TV shows, and sports. It is from the Dabutcher repository and includes a ton of well-known Kodi addons.
Is Chameleon Kodi Build Safe?
Chameleon Kodi Build is safe. But for more security, while streaming, it’s still recommended to utilize it coupled with a VPN.
Is Chameleon Kodi Build Legal?
Chameleon Kodi Build is legal. However, we cannot ensure that all of the content it provides is legal. So it’s advisable to maintain your anonymity when using the Chameleon Kodi Build.
There are numerous streaming choices available to Chameleon Kodi Build users. The best feature is the variety of sports content that can be accessed. However, I consider this Build unstable because I’ve had numerous playback errors. And some of its content requires debrid to access.