What are the Best AppLinked Codes?
In this article, we’ll be listing down the newest and the best AppLinked codes for 2022.
Following the shutdown of Filelinked, AppLinked is the first Filelinked clone to be made available for download on Firestick. However, it is still in beta, so there are still flaws that need to be fixed, and certain codes have unexpectedly become inaccessible.
Number of Apps
Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, VPN, Kodi, Sports, Music, IPTV Players, Media Players, App Stores, Browsers, Anime, Tools, Adult
Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, VPN, Kodi, Music, Media Players, App Stores, Browsers, Anime, Tools
Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Music, VPN, Media Players, App Stores, Browsers, Tools
Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, IPTV, Kodi
Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Music, Media Players, App Stores, Browsers, Anime, Tools
Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Sports, Anime
Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, IPTV, VPN, App Stores, Browsers, Tools, Adult
Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Anime, IPTV Players
Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Sports, IPTV
Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, App Store, Tools
Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, App Store, Tools
Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Tools
Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, App Store, Tools, Games, Adult
Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Tools
Utilities, App Store, Media Players
Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Adult
IPTV, VPN, Tools
Movies, TV Shows, Tools
Movies, TV Shows, IPTV
But we can be certain that AppLinked is always updating and enhancing its software, as it currently runs more smoothly than it did when it was initially released. You may now add codes to your account so you can readily access them without having to reenter the code every time you want to check out their store for new offerings.
So, while AppLinked performs the same functions as the original Filelinked, it has enhanced its features to make browsing easier and more convenient for its users. Filelinked has grown in popularity since it serves as a one-stop shop for all third-party software needs for Firestick, and now there are released clones that improve the functionality of their app while giving the same service that Filelinked enthusiasts once enjoyed.
And, as of this writing, it is reasonable to conclude that AppLinked is by far the best FileLinked alternative accessible in the market due to its identical function as well as its consistent app enhancement and offerings. So, without further ado, here is a list of the best AppLinked codes available as of July 2022.
However, if you still do not have AppLinked installed on your device, you can follow the guide on this article: AppLinked – Is This The New FileLinked?
Best AppLinked Codes
Listed below are the top AppLinked codes for downloading APKs for your Firestick and Android devices. The number of APKs available for download and the range of categories contained on a single code is used to determine this ranking.
With a total of 282 APKs accessible for download, this code has by far the largest library in AppLinked. APKs for the best Firestick App Stores, IPTV Players, Web Browsers, Media Players, Music, Adult Streaming Apps, Anime & Comics, Tools, Live TV, VPN, Movies & TV Shows, Kodi, and even Official Amazon Apps can be found there. It contains popular apps such as Aptoide, Firefox, UK Turks App, Media Lounge, Catmouse, FilmPlus, Cinema APK, Sofa TV, CyberFlix, Magellan TV, Morpheus, and many others.
This code has the second-highest number of APKs accessible for download. And if you like movies, TV shows, live TV, Anime, and VOD, you’ll be able to locate APKs for famous apps like Cinema HD, Crunchyroll, TVPlayer, TVTap, Typhoon TV, UK Turks App, UnlockMyTV, Viva TV, Kodi, and many others right away. Apart from that, it also has antivirus, VPN, launcher, and other utility apps that you can install on your Firestick to improve your browsing and streaming experience.
Though there is no APK for Anime available for download, this code contains APKs for movies and TV series, live TV, VPN, Kodi, music, and utility apps for your device. Popular apps like Strix, Media Lounge, Dofu Sports, Flixoid, Disney Plus, Adguard, Blokada, SD Maid, ES File Explorer, Mouse Toggle, Speed Test, and many others are available, allowing you to find any APK for your Firestick or Android needs.
If all you want is movies, TV shows, live TV, IPTV, and Kodi APKs, this code can be used. Bee TV, Media Lounge, Flixoid, Pocket TV, Cinema APK, SmartTube Next, BBC iPlayer, D4PTV, eDoctor IPTV, and many others are among the more than 100 APKs accessible for download on your device. Moreover, APK for its Filelinked clone competition, Unlinked, is also available.
With about a hundred APKs available, this code is the last of our top best AppLinked codes. You can simply locate APKs for IPTV players, DNS changers, movies and TV shows, Live TV, Appstore, Media Player, Adblocker, and Download Managers here.
This code includes apps such as IPTV Smarters Pro, DNS Changer Lily, Flixoid, APKTime, MX Player, Tivimate, VLC Player, Blokada, Bee TV, Cinema APK, CyberFlix, FilmPlus, Stremio, and many more. And aside from that, you can also find a lot of utility apps that are not available on other top codes here.
What is AppLinked?
AppLinked is a Filelinked clone that acts as a one-stop shop for all your APK needs. It’s a simple file-sharing platform where all you need is a code to access and download the most recent and up-to-date applications available for your Firestick and Android devices. It contains apps that aren’t available on the Amazon Appstore or Google Playstore but are compatible with Firestick and Android devices.
How do I Install AppLinked on my Firestick?
You may follow the guide below on how you can easily download AppLinked on your Firestick device:
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your Right. Click Setting (Gear Wheel Icon).
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Click Turn On when the pop-up appears.
Then, after jailbreaking your Firestick, you’ll need to download the Downloader app to sideload AppLinked. This app, which is easily available on the Amazon App Store, allows you to download APK files.
6. Click Home, click FIND.
7. Click Search.
8. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
9. Click on the Downloader Icon.
10. Click Download.
11. Click on Open.
12. Click on Allow.
13. Use the Downloader search tab.
14. Type in “https://i4studio.co.uk/applinked” then click “Go”.
15. Scroll down and click “Download”.
16. The file will then begin to download; simply wait for it to complete.
17. Click on “Install”.
18. Then click “Open”.
19. Click Allow.
19. There you have it, AppLinked is already installed on your device.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
How Do I Use AppLinked?
The Applinked app is very easy to use. However, if you’re a first time user or aren’t very tech-savvy, you may refer to the guide below:
1. Once you launch the app, simply click on “Add Store”.
2. Then type in the store code.
3. Click “Submit”. It will then add the store code in your library.
4. Then click on the bar beside the “Add Store” button. Simply find your added store code. Once you find it, click on it.
5. Then the list of APKs will appear.
6. Simply click on the APK that you want to download.
7. Then choose “Download” once a pop-up appears.
8. Wait for the APK to finish downloading.
9. Choose “Install”.
10. Then you may click on “Done” or “Open”.
How can I create an AppLinked code?
The guide below will walk you through the steps of creating your Applinked code:
1. On your selected browser, type in “https://i4studio.co.uk/applinked” then click enter.
2. Click on “Create A Store”.
3. Enter a Username, Email, and Password. Then click “Register”.
4. The message “Thanks for signing up, please check your email to obtain your store code and login details” from AppLinked will then appear on your screen. Just click on “OK”.
5. Then, go to your e-mail and click on the AppLinked e-mail. It contains your Username, Password, and Public Store Code.
6. Go back to the Applinked site, then click “Login”.
7. Type in your Store Code, Username, and Password. Click on “Login”.
8. There you have it, you now have your Applinked Store.
Where can I find AppLinked codes?
On the internet, you can quickly search for and find AppLinked codes. And we will, however, regularly update this article to keep you informed of the most recent and best AppLinked codes accessible online.
On what devices can Applinked be installed?
AppLinked can be downloaded and installed on Firestick and Android devices.
Is Applinked safe?
Yes, AppLinked is safe. However, we recommend using Surfshark for more safe browsing on the app.
Is Applinked legal?
AppLinked is, in fact, legal. However, because it does not technically host the files provided by the AppLinked stores, it cannot ensure that all the apps you download would be legal. That’s why you’ll need a VPN like Surfshark to mask your online identity and avoid legal complications if ever you download illicit content without realizing it.
Is Applinked free?
Yes, AppLinked is free to download and use. Its stores and APKs are also available for free access and download
Stream Safely with a VPN
Thanks to Firestick and file sharing apps like AppLinked, we can install any content that we want without the hassle and without even having to shed out money.
However, because you have that much access to all of that content, you must ensure that your information is not sold to companies for various purposes, such as advertising. And, to do so, you’ll need a tool like a VPN to protect your information.
Using the powerful Surfshark can help you achieve this by giving you an anonymous IP address that masks your true IP address for safer browsing and streaming.
Here are the Benefits of Using Surfshark:
- You can access content from anywhere in the globe by bypassing censorship and geo-restrictions. This includes popular IPTV services which restrict their content to only those in their region.
- Has thousands of servers in 60+ worldwide locations worldwide ensuring that you’ll always have an IP address for whatever purpose you need it for.
- It protects all incoming and outgoing traffic on your device with AES-256 military-grade encryption.
- Surfshark helps you avoid ISP throttling by hiding your internet activity from your ISP, preventing internet slowdown, delays, and buffering.
- Automatically connects you to the fastest available connection in your area so you can get the most out of your internet.
- There are no limits to the number of simultaneous connections, so you can protect all of your devices with the same level of encryption.
- If your VPN connection is suddenly interrupted, its Kill Switch feature will automatically disconnect your device from the internet.
- You can upgrade your subscription to back up 500GB of data to the cloud while also protecting your device from ransomware.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of Surfshark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The Surfshark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing Surfshark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your Surfshark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
AppLinked, in my opinion, is beginning to improve its offerings. And it’s starting to be a good alternative to Filelinked, even if there are still some areas to fix and improve. It’s simple to navigate and use, and I like that it now stores and remembers codes so you can quickly access them, unlike Filelinked, which requires you to enter the code each time you visit the store.
And, hopefully, in the coming days, it will add more features to make our AppLinked experience more convenient and efficient. Aside from that, I’d also like to see additional codes and more APKs for existing codes so that AppLinked can entirely replace our beloved Filelinked app.
With that, we’d like to express our gratitude for taking the time to read our article on the best AppLinked codes. We hope that we were able to give you a list of the best working ones so that you can begin downloading APKs on your Firestick and Android devices with ease.
You may also read: