In this article, we will teach you how to install App Info Manager on your Fire TV stick.
Are you having a hard time managing your apps with your mobile and Fire TV stick? If yes, then we have a proper recommendation for you. Not only will it clear out any confusion, the app we will tell you about will help you organize your Fire TV stick.
Here at ReviewVPN, we want our readers to have the best apps to help them with different purposes. In this case, we will show you an app for organizing your mobile device. Let us now introduce you to the App Info Manager software.
Great news for Fire TV stick users! The App Info Manager is an android application compatible with Android devices and your Fire TV stick. Say goodbye to confusion and having a great time sorting all your digital stuff. The App Info Manager helps you manage all the apps you have on your Fire TV stick.
While using the App Info Manager, you can sort out different apps for various purposes. Easily find any app you want to use, or immediately be directed to your Fire TV stick’s app folder. The App Infor Manager does all these things for you!
Apart from its easy use, managing your apps is made faster and convenient. Upon pressing the Sort button, you will recognize different filters that assist with your search.
If you want to install it on your Fire TV stick, the App Info Manager is an official Amazon release. You won’t have to jailbreak your Fire TV stick to install the application. Let us now show you how to install the App Info Manager on your Fire TV stick.
How to Install the App Info Manager on your Fire TV stick
To successfully install the App Info Manager on your Fire TV stick, just follow our guide down below.
- Go to your Fire TV stick’s Home screen.
- Navigate towards the Find tab.
- Click on the Search tab from the resulting drop-down.
- Type in: App Info Manager with your Fire TV stick’s screen keyboard.
- Select the official icon of App Info Manager from the search results.
- Click on the Get button.
- Wait until the app’s installer downloads to your Fire TV stick.
- Complete its installation process which will begin after download.
- Press on Open if you want to use the app.
- Wait for its application list to load. (Do not press the Home or Return button)
- Tap on the Got It! button which will appear.
- You can now access the app’s features.
- For searching apps easier, click on the Sort tab.
- Many app filters will appear from its drop-down.
- For managing apps, press on the Manage Applications tab.
- You will be immediately redirected to the Apps Menu of your Fire TV stick.
How to Install the App Info Manager on your Fire TV stick with Screenshots
Follow the pictures below to install the App Info Manager on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to your Fire TV stick’s Home screen.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab.
3. Click on the Search tab from the resulting drop-down.
4. Type in: App Info Manager with your Fire TV stick’s screen keyboard.
5. Select the official icon of App Info Manager from the search results.
6. Click on the Get button.
7. Wait until the app’s installer downloads to your Fire TV stick.
8. Complete its installation process which will begin after download.
9. Press on Open if you want to use the app.
10. Wait for its application list to load. (Do not press the Home or Return button).
11. Tap on the Got It! button which will appear.
12. You can now access the app’s features.
13. For searching apps easier, click on the Sort tab.
14. Many app filters will appear from its drop-down.
15. For managing apps, press on the Manage Applications tab.
16. You will be immediately redirected to the Apps Menu of your Fire TV stick.
App Info Manager Features
- Lets users manage apps on their mobile devices.
- Allows quick access to an app’s settings on your device.
- Opens all activities involved with any installed apps with a detailed screen.
- Compatible with Android devices and the Fire TV stick.
- Gallery-style display of apps on your device.
- Loads all the apps available from your device.
- Easily sort through many apps.
- Directs you to your Fire TV stick’s app menu.
- Organize your apps with a comprehensive application.
- Lists all the apps it can find on your device.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
App Info Manager Interface
- User-friendly interface
- Natural night mode
- Displays your apps as a gallery
- Sort Tab
- Menu Tab
- Manage Applications Tab
App Info Manager Available Layouts
App Info Manager Sort Tab
- Names (A/Z, Z/A)
- Size (0-100, 100-0)
- Permissions (100-0)
Pros and Cons
- 100% Free
- Official Amazon app
- Safe and Legal to use
- Allows you to manage all your apps
- Easily sort out your apps
- Find any apps faster with available filters
- Should include a day mode as a default screen option
Use a VPN while Managing your Apps
Many people do not know how to manage and organize their apps. Luckily for us, we have the App Info Manager. It can be installed on your mobile device or Fire TV stick.
Heavy internet traffic may cause you to experience disturbances while managing your files. Your ISP will throttle your internet that decreases the rate of your connection.
As a solution, installing IPVanish can eliminate most malfunctions while streaming. It has many features to share:
- Provides a consistent rate of connection.
- Conceals your online footprint.
- Adds layers of security walls to your device.
- Increases the rate speed of your internet.
Grab your subscription now!
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”.
3. You can either say “IPVanish” to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the “IPVanish” icon.
5. Click on “Download”.
6. Wait to “Download”.
7. Wait to “Install”.
8. Click on “Open”.
9. Input your username and password to “Log In”.
10. Click “Connect”.
Alternative Apps for App Info Manager
The App Info Manager finds all your apps and puts them in one place. However, some features might be missing which you require when managing your apps. We have some apps that can become alternatives for the App Info Manager.
- Amaze File Manager
- Astro File Manager
- CX File Explorer
- ES File Explorer
- Solid Explorer
- Total File Commander
- X-Plore File Manager
Is the App Info Manager free to download and install on a Fire TV stick?
Yes. The App Info Manager is an official Amazon app release. It means that you can find the app by using your Fire TV stick’s search tab. All you have to do is type in App Info Manager.
Does the app have ads while using it?
No. There are no pop-up ads or commercials while using the App Info Manager software.
We all have encountered the problem of having too many apps on our devices. If you have a difficult time managing all of them, then the App Info Manager software is perfect for your needs. The App Info Manager places all your apps into one comprehensive gallery. It also lets you sort through your apps or direct you to your Fire TV stick’s app menu.
We hope that this article helps with your installation of the App Info Manager on your Fire TV stick.