Overview for AnimeFreak
This article will help you watch anime on AnimeFreak using different devices.
AnimeFreak is a free anime streaming website where people can actually comment on each show.
Through this, you will see some opinions on new episodes, storylines, and others. Talk about some spoiler alert.
There is also a chatbox present for anime fans to share their thoughts and insights about Anime as well.
Although there is a Login, and Register menu, you can stream any episode even without registering.
There are some advertisements present on the home page of the app but there will be none when you start watching an episode, which is somehow great as well.
We also include AnimeFreak in our List of KissAnime Ru Alternatives.
This website is available for streaming on different devices such as Firestick, Android, Windows, and iOS.
How to Watch AnimeFreak on Firestick
We also suggest using a Mouse Toggle to easily navigate the website.
Never forget to use a VPN service before streaming any website.
1. Go to the magnifying glass icon to search.
2. Search for Silk Browser.
3. Tap on the Silk Browser icon when it appears
4. Click on the Get or Download button
5. Wait for the app to be installed
6. Select Open to launch the app
7. Hover to the search bar of the app
8. Type in animefreak.tv and then click on Go.
9. Click on Cancel when the suggestion box pops in.
10. You can now stream on AnimeFreak on your Firestick.
How to Watch AnimeFreak on Android
We suggest using a VPN when streaming through different websites like AnimeFreak.
1. Launch any browser on your device. For this example, we will use google.
2. Seach for animefeak.tv
3. There you go, you can now watch AnimeFreak on your android device.
How to Watch AnimeFrea on Windows
Keep in mind that it is important to have a VPN service on your device before going to different websites.
1. Launch any browser on your computer, PC, or Windows. For this one, we are going to use Google.
2. Search for anaimefreak.tv
How to Watch AnimeFreak on iOS
Always use a VPN before streaming any website on your device.
1. Launch the Safari browser on your iOS device.
2. Type animefreak.tv and click on Go.
3. You can now stream animes on your iOS device.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
- Lots of ad banners on the home page
- Lively homepage
- Features up-to-date anime shows
- List of ongoing animes
- Chatbox available
- Hamburger Menu
- Search engine available
- Tabs for Ongoing, Winter, Anime List, Browse by Genre, Latest Episodes, Latest Anime, and Popular Anime,
- High-definition content
- No ads in between shows
- Not a one-click play
- Massive selection of shows
- Less buffering time
- Good playback response
Pros and Cons
- 100% Free
- No registration required
- Dubbed content
- No ads
- Support subtitles
- Too many banner ads on the home page
- Not a one-click play videos
Stream Safely with a VPN
While streaming, we might go to dangerous sites. Links that contain malicious content and domain. These might harm our devices or even hack our accounts.
In order to be protected, we need to use a VPN. But we have to be careful in choosing which VPN service is best for us. Some offer free services but contain malware. Others give our data to advertisers for them to gain profit.
That is why we always suggest IPVaish. It offers more than what you pay for. It is the best VPN, especially for streaming.
Here are some of the many benefits of IPVansih:
- Gives you an additional wall of protection especially from your ISP while surfing and streaming.
- Protects your online identity from hackers, especially when you are using public wi-fi
- Gives easy access and downloads from different torrent sites without being caught.
- Makes your connections and data will be kept encrypted and anonymous
- Serves as a bridge that connects you to other servers around the world
- Destroys geo-blocks that hinder you from accessing different contents.
- Keeps your data and files from harmful malware
- Makes your internet speed faster
- Prevents Firestick Buffering and Kodi Buffering
Grab your subscription now!
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
Alternatives for AnimeFreak
AnimeFreak is one of the many alternatives for KissAnime. Here are also the other websites that you can stream on your devices if you don’t like AnimeFreak.
Please read our article, Best KissAnime Ru Alternatives to know more about these sites.
You may also read Best Torrent Sites for Anime to find out more
Alternative Apps for AnimeFreak
Here are the apps that feature on-demand and popular anime shows:
Is AnimeFreak Safe?
We tested the website using Virus Total, and there are no malicious and suspicious domains present.
Is AnimeFreak Legal?
We were not able to determine the legality of the site. For your safety, always use a VPN service before streaming any website.
Is AnimeFreak down right now?
It is perfectly working at the moment we tested the website.
Is the old animefreak still working?
For a better experience, use the official website that works now which is animefreak.tv
AnimeFreak is really an outstanding website that can be an alternative for Kiss Anime. It has great features and a massive selection of shows.
The only problem is the many ad banners present. But overall, this app is great and worth the try.
We hope that this article helped you stream AnimeFreak on your devices.
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not own or operate any app nor does it endorse any. The main purpose of this article is strictly for educational purposes only.