Overview About Amazon Prime Video
In this article, we will help you stream Amazon Prime Video for free and from anywhere.
Amazon Prime Video is an app automatically installed on your Firestick upon setup. It is an official application by Amazon that features original and in-demand movies and TV series. But there is also an available website where you can watch your favorite shows. This website is what we are going to focus on in this article.
Prime Video is very much similar to Netflix and Hulu. It is not 100% free, but you can avail of the 1-month free trial and then cancel it any time. You can stream this website wherever you are located. With the help of a Virtual Private Network or VPN, you can also access some content and features that are not available in your current region/country.
If you want to avail of the 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime Video with your Firestick, you can use the Amazon Silk Browser to stream it.
Amazon Silk Browser is an official Amazon app so you won’t have to jailbreak your Firestick and use the Downloader app to install it.
How to Stream the Amazon Prime Video For Free Using Amazon Silk Browser
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3.Type in Silk Browser and choose this item that appears on the results.
4. Click on the Silk Browser Icon.
5. Choose Download
6. Select Open to launch the browser.
7. You can now start browsing using Amazon Silk Browser.
8. Type primevideo.com and click Go
9. Click the “Start Your Free Trial” button to test the Amazon Prime Video for free in 30 days.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Amazon Prime Video Website Features
- Easy to navigate
- One-click videos
- Zero advertisements
- Offer 1-month free trial
- Original shows and titles
- Great video qualities
- Works well with a VPN
- Available application for Android, tablet, Apple, MAC, smart TVs, and Amazon Firestick
- Allows download and watch offline
- Controls data usage that helps storage-saving
Pros and Cons
- Compatible with all types of devices
- Easy to use
- No advertisements
- Great library of content
- Not 100% free
- Content varies depending on your location
Stream Amazon Prime Video Safely From Anywhere With a VPN
The biggest problem a streamer will face while using the Amazon Prime Video is the unavailability of some titles on your location. This happens because of geo-restriction. Knowing Amazon Prime Video, the list of titles varies based on country. If you are not in the United States, you probably won’t be able to watch a certain title.
Sometimes, your internet service provider or ISP monitors when you are streaming high-quality videos and throttles your bandwidth. This will result in buffering on your end.
These are just a few of the many possible problems you will face while streaming. That is why you need to keep safe also when watching online.
You can have all the protection and privacy you need when you use a Virtual Private Network or VPN. A VPN can also help you in accessing geo-restricted content even when you are not located in a certain country.
Here at reviewvpn.com, we recommend Surfshark as a tested and proven great VPN for all your streaming needs. It works well with Amazon Prime Video.
Here are the other great features of Surfshark:
- 3200+ servers in 65 countries
- Destroys geo-blocks and helps you access tons of new content and shows.
- Also works with Netflix and Hulu.
- Available with all types of devices like Apple, Amazon, and Android.
- VPN protocol adjusts to the type of device you are using.
- It has other great VPN features like split tunneling and a kill switch.
- Follows the No-log Policy.
- Encrypts all of your important data.
- Allows you to use one account on unlimited multiple devices all at once.
- Make your internet speed faster depending on the server and location you chose.
- Best VPN for torrenting.
- Prevents Firestick Buffering and Kodi Buffering
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
There are so many other apps where you can watch updated and on-demand movies and TV series aside from Prime Video. Take a look at these lists.
How much is Amazon Prime Video?
Amazon Prime Video costs 12.99 dollars per month plus taxes or 119 dollars per year plus taxes.
How to cancel Amazon Prime Video?
You can cancel your Amazon Prime subscription any time you want, follow these steps to do it:
- Go to Account & Settings
- Select the “Your Account” tab
- Click “End Subscription”
Does Amazon Prime Include Prime Video?
Yes, Amazon Prime includes Prime Video.
Does Prime Video come with Amazon Prime?
Yes, Prime Video comes with Amazon Prime.
Is Prime Video Free With Amazon Prime?
The app is automatically installed and you don’t have to pay for that but when you use the service, it is not free. You can start with a 30-day free trial and then pay 12.99 dollars per month.
Amazon Prime Video is such a great platform to watch original and popular shows. But it is not 100% free. Although your best option is to avail of the 1-month free trial to test the platform and see if you will like the content it offers.
Aside from using it for free within your first month, you can also use a VPN to access geo-restricted content from wherever you are located. This works well with most premium VPNs like Surfshark.
We can say that this platform is really great and is worth the try.
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not own or operate any app nor does it endorse any. The main purpose of this article is strictly for educational purposes only.