Overview About Amazon Prime Video
In this article, we will help you stream Amazon Prime Video for free and from anywhere.
Amazon Prime Video is an app automatically installed on your Firestick upon setup. It is an official application by Amazon that features original and in-demand movies and TV series. But there is also an available website where you can watch your favorite shows. This website is what we are going to focus on in this article.
Prime Video is very much similar to Netflix and Hulu. It is not 100% free, but you can avail of the 1-month free trial and then cancel it any time. You can stream this website wherever you are located. With the help of a Virtual Private Network or VPN, you can also access some content and features that are not available in your current region/country.
If you want to avail of the 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime Video with your Firestick, you can use the Amazon Silk Browser to stream it.
Amazon Silk Browser is an official Amazon app so you won’t have to jailbreak your Firestick and use the Downloader app to install it.
How to Stream the Amazon Prime Video For Free Using Amazon Silk Browser
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3.Type in Silk Browser and choose this item that appears on the results.
4. Click on the Silk Browser Icon.
5. Choose Download
6. Select Open to launch the browser.
7. You can now start browsing using Amazon Silk Browser.
8. Type primevideo.com and click Go
9. Click the “Start Your Free Trial” button to test the Amazon Prime Video for free in 30 days.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Amazon Prime Video Website Features
- Easy to navigate
- One-click videos
- Zero advertisements
- Offer 1-month free trial
- Original shows and titles
- Great video qualities
- Works well with a VPN
- Available application for Android, tablet, Apple, MAC, smart TVs, and Amazon Firestick
- Allows download and watch offline
- Controls data usage that helps storage-saving
Pros and Cons
- Compatible with all types of devices
- Easy to use
- No advertisements
- Great library of content
- Not 100% free
- Content varies depending on your location
Stream Amazon Prime Video Safely From Anywhere With a VPN
The biggest problem a streamer will face while using the Amazon Prime Video is the unavailability of some titles on your location. This happens because of geo-restriction. Knowing Amazon Prime Video, the list of titles varies based on country. If you are not in the United States, you probably won’t be able to watch a certain title.
Sometimes, your internet service provider or ISP monitors when you are streaming high-quality videos and throttles your bandwidth. This will result in buffering on your end.
These are just a few of the many possible problems you will face while streaming. That is why you need to keep safe also when watching online.
You can have all the protection and privacy you need when you use a Virtual Private Network or VPN. A VPN can also help you in accessing geo-restricted content even when you are not located in a certain country.
Here at reviewvpn.com, we recommend IPVanish as a tested and proven great VPN for all your streaming needs. It works well with Amazon Prime Video.
Here are the other great features of IPVanish:
- It provides more than 30,000 available servers to connect
- You can choose from hundreds of different cities from 70 counties around the world.
- Destroys geo-blocks and helps you access tons of new content and shows.
- Also works with Netflix and Hulu.
- Available with all types of devices like Apple, Amazon, and Android.
- VPN protocol adjusts to the type of device you are using.
- It has other great VPN features like split tunneling and a kill switch.
- Follows the No-log Policy.
- Encrypts all of your important data.
- Allows you to use one account on multiple devices all at once.
- Make your internet speed faster depending on the server and location you chose.
- Best VPN for torrenting.
- Prevents Firestick Buffering and Kodi Buffering
Grab your subscription now!
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
There are so many other apps where you can watch updated and on-demand movies and TV series aside from Prime Video. Take a look at these lists.
How much is Amazon Prime Video?
Amazon Prime Video costs 12.99 dollars per month plus taxes or 119 dollars per year plus taxes.
How to cancel Amazon Prime Video?
You can cancel your Amazon Prime subscription any time you want, follow these steps to do it:
- Go to Account & Settings
- Select the “Your Account” tab
- Click “End Subscription”
Does Amazon Prime Include Prime Video?
Yes, Amazon Prime includes Prime Video.
Does Prime Video come with Amazon Prime?
Yes, Prime Video comes with Amazon Prime.
Is Prime Video Free With Amazon Prime?
The app is automatically installed and you don’t have to pay for that but when you use the service, it is not free. You can start with a 30-day free trial and then pay 12.99 dollars per month.
Amazon Prime Video is such a great platform to watch original and popular shows. But it is not 100% free. Although your best option is to avail of the 1-month free trial to test the platform and see if you will like the content it offers.
Aside from using it for free within your first month, you can also use a VPN to access geo-restricted content from wherever you are located. This works well with most premium VPNs like IPVanish.
We can say that this platform is really great and is worth the try.
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not own or operate any app nor does it endorse any. The main purpose of this article is strictly for educational purposes only.