Amazon Firestick Customer Service
Have you ever run into a problem with your Amazon Firestick device? Problems that require customer support from the Amazon Firestick team? If the answer is yes, you are in the right article. We will help you with how to contact Amazon Firestick customer service.
Amazon Firestick is a widely popular device where you can stream movies, series, live TV, etc. It is very powerful since you can do a lot with it, but this does not erase the fact that it sometimes runs into some errors.
Amazon Firestick actually provides 24/7 customer support for these kinds of problems. You can reach them via phone, email, and chat. Our goal is to provide the correct details of how you can contact them.
Aside from the phone, email, and chat, you can also contact Amazon Firestick customer service on their social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook. We will also talk about this part.
Let’s dig in and have our problems solved.
Before we provide contact details, it is better to know first why are you reaching out to them in the first place.
So here are the common or possible reasons why should you contact Amazon Firestick customer service.
1. If Your Amazon Firestick Can’t Connect to the Internet
Your Amazon Firestick device won’t work without the internet. If it keeps on going online while you are using it, check your connection first.
If you are sure that there are no problems with your internet, then that’s when you should contact Amazon Firestick Customer Service. The reason behind this is probably an error with your Amazon account information.
Other Possible Solutions:
2. If Your Amazon Firestick Screen is Completely Blank
There are times when you see a full blank on your screen. Before you contact Amazon Firestick customer service, you should try restarting your Firestick first.
3. If Your Firestick Remote Isn’t Working
There are so many possible reasons associated with your Firestick remote.
Here are the best and most helpful articles to fix your Firestick remote problems:
- Fix Firestick Remote Not Working
- How to Reset Firestick Remote
- How to Pair Your Firestick Remote
- Check if Firestick Remote Battery is Draining
- Best Apps as Alternative Firestick Remote
4. If Your Order is Late or Wrong
You should really contact Amazon Firestick customer service if your order is late or wrong. This will identify the root cause of the problem and they can solve it as soon as possible.
Now it is time to mention the numbers and accounts you should contact when one of these things happens.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
How to Contact Amazon Firestick Customer Service
Amazon Firestick Customer Service Phone Number
- United States: 1-888-280-2331
- Canada – 1-877-586-3230
- United Kingdoms – 0800 279 7234
You can call any of these numbers at any time. Even on holidays, someone is going to answer your calls and concerns.
Amazon Firestick Customer Service Email Address
- For general inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any inquiries related to billing, account setting, and the like, email email@example.com
It takes about 48 hours before you get a reply from Amazon Firestick customer service. This is not the best way to raise your concerns to the team. We suggest using the next way if you are looking for an immediate response.
Amazon Firestick Customer Service Live Chat
- United States – https://www.amazon.com/hz/contact-us
- Canada – https://www.amazon.ca/hz/contact-us
- United Kingdoms – https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/contact-us
Amazon Firestick Customer Service Social Media
Use Firestick With A VPN
Firestick can also track your online activities. You might not be aware of this. But you also need extra protection. It is important to secure your privacy. A VPN is the best way to do that. It will hide your IP address. A new IP address will be provided for you. This will make you anonymous. While streaming, apps, devices, websites, and trackers won’t know that it is you.
We suggest using Surfshark. It is the best VPN for Firestick. Surfshark does its job so well. We definitely love all of its features.
- It makes you anonymous online.
- This VPN gives you the freedom to choose your preferred location.
- It has thousands of servers and locations worldwide.
- No log policy.
- Military-grade VPN encryptions and protocols.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Compatible with all kinds of devices.
- Allows an unlimited number of devices connected to one account all at once.
- Best VPN for torrenting because of its P2P and SOCKS5 Proxy features.
- It has a Kill Switch, Split Tunneling, and DNS Leak Protection Features.
- Prevents Firestick Buffering and Kodi Buffering
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Is it easy to speak with a person/representative?
The straight answer for this is NO. Raising your concern to Amazon takes time. When you contact them, you will speak with a bot. But if you make it a point that your problem needs more personal help, you will be directed to a representative.
What is the best way to contact Amazon Firestick Customer Support?
You can contact them via phone, email, chat, and social media. But for us, the best way is via phone. Call the Amazon Firestick Customer service. Use the phone numbers we provided above.
There are 4 ways to contact Amazon Firestick Customer Service. We provided phone numbers for the USA, Canada, and the UK. You can call them any time.
They also have an email address but the replies are mostly after 48 hours.
It is better to use live chat. You will talk first with the bot. If your concern is not yet solved, you will be directed to a representative.
You can check out the Facebook and Twitter pages for Amazon help. We also provided the links above.
For us, the best way to directly call them with your concerns.
We hope we were able to help you contact Amazon Firestick Customer Service. If there are other ways, feel free to share them in the comment section below. Thank you for your time.