This article will cover all the details you need to know about installing the 9 Lives Kodi Addon on Firestick.
9 Lives Kodi Addon is a Kodi Addon that can be found in the Grindhouse Repository. It gives users access to a large collection of movies and television shows across many genres. Additionally, it enables you to get shows from some of the most well-known streaming services available right now.
Along with that, it enables integration with several of the current premium debrid services. So, whether you use Real-debrid, AllDebrid, Premiumize, MegaDebrid, or Debrid-Link, you may successfully use it on the 9 Lives Kodi Addon.
You can also permit access to your Orion Account, which also searches for and chooses the finest streaming links.
Plus, it supports Trakt, allowing you to sync your account with your favorite TV shows and movies.
How To Install 9 Lives Kodi Addon on Firestick
You can follow this tutorial to install the 9 Lives Kodi Addon on your Firestick.
1. Launch the Kodi app on your Firestick. Click on the gear wheel icon (Settings)
2. Select “System”
3. Scroll down to “Add-ons” Then Go to “Unknown sources” then toggle it on.
4. Select “Yes”. Then using your Firestick remote, press the return button to go back to the System page
5. Now choose “File Manager”
6. Scroll down and select “Add source”
7. Click “<None>”
8. Type in “http://grindhousekodi.tk/repo” then click “OK”
9. Highlight the box under the source to give the media source a name, and put “grindhouse” or any other name that will help you identify it quickly. Click “OK”. Return to the System page by pressing the return button on your remote
10. Select “Add-ons”
11. Choose “Install from zip file”
12. Click “Yes”
13. Select “grindhouse”
14. Then click on the zip file URL – repository.grindhousekodi-1.7.zip
15. Wait for the notification “Grindhouse Repository Add-on installed” to appear on the upper right part of the screen
16. Afterward, select “Install from repository”
17. Then click “Grindhouse Repository”
18. Select “Video add-ons”
19. Click on “9 LIVES”
20. Then click “Install”
21. Click “OK” for the additional add-ons that will be installed
22. Then wait for it to install. It’s finished once you see the “9 LIVES Add-on Installed” message appears.
23. Select “9 LIVES”. Then select “Open”
24. That’s it, 9 LIVES Kodi Addon is already installed in your Firestick.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 184.108.40.206 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
- Offers free and debrid-generated movies and television series.
- You can browse through the following categories: People, Tools, Search, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, and TV Shows.
- There are several different TV networks available, including A&E, Animal Planet, BBC, Cartoon Network, CBS, FOX, HBO, Paramount, PBS, Sky, and many more.
- You can choose from the following genres: Action, Adventure, Animation, Anime, Biography, Comedy, Crime, Documentary, Drama, Family, Fantasy, History, Horror, Music, Musical, Mystery, Romance, Science Fiction, Sport, Superhero, Thriller, War, and Western.
- Shows from Netflix, Paramount+, Disney+ and other major streaming services are also available.
- Allows you to create a bookmark for your favorite movies or series.
- Supports the use of downloadable and searchable subtitles.
- Gives you access to the most recent movies and TV episodes.
- It has a People section where you can access actor biographies, movies, and television shows.
- Allows you to customize General Settings, Playback, Sources filtering, and other settings.
- Real-debrid, AllDebrid, Debrid-Link, Linksnappy, MegaDebrid, Premiumize, RPnet, Simply-Debrid, and Smoozed are premium services that can be integrated.
- Allows you to authorize your Trakt and Orion accounts.
Pros & Cons
- You may watch movies and TV episodes for free.
- Several streaming links are provided.
- Facilitates buffer-free streaming.
- There are certain movies with no streaming availability.
- Some titles are only offered in SD quality.
- It takes a while for videos to load.
Stream Safely With a VPN
It is crucial to hide your identity when using unofficial Kodi addons like the 9 Lives Kodi Addon. This is due to the possibility that they contain suspicious or malicious files that could infect your device. And using a VPN is the most effective approach to streaming anonymously. A VPN, such as Surfshark, will provide you with an anonymous IP address, ensuring that no one on the internet can see your true IP address. In this manner, no one will be able to access the data linked to your account or device. This guard against third parties stealing or logging your info. It also applies to governmental surveillance, which is keen on monitoring its citizens’ online activity for piracy and other reasons. Other benefits of using Surfshark include the following:
- Enables you to get around geoblocks so you can access material from anywhere in the world.
- It includes a cookie consent pop-up blocker to prevent those obtrusive cookie consent pop-ups from appearing.
- There is a Cleanweb feature that blocks malware as well as those annoying advertising.
- Utilizes AES 256-bit encryption to guarantee that all of your traffic will be safeguarded with impenetrable security.
- Eliminates ISP throttling, which slows down your internet and causes lags and buffering.
- Protects an unlimited number of devices, allowing you to secure all of your devices with just one subscription.
- Gives you unlimited bandwidth so you can stream and download any online content you desire.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the Surfshark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate toward the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of Surfshark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official Surfshark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The Surfshark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. Surfshark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing Surfshark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the Surfshark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your Surfshark VPN account credentials.
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
What is 9 Lives Kodi Addon?
The Grindhouse Repository’s 9 Lives Kodi Addon offers access to a huge selection of movies and television shows. You can either watch for free or use your debrid account to get better streaming links.
Is 9 Lives Kodi Addon Safe?
The repository of 9 Lives contains files that are questionable or malicious. Consequently, using this Addon is advised with a VPN.
Is 9 Lives Kodi Addon Legal?
We cannot guarantee the legality of the streams provided by 9 Lives Kodi Addon because it scrapes content from multiple sources. As a result, it’s best to only stream and download from public domains, which are protected by copyright laws.
Should I Use a VPN with 9 Lives Kodi Addon?
Yes, a VPN is necessary when using the 9 Lives Kodi Addon. This is a result of the malicious files discovered during this Addon’s scanning. This result increases the risk of unauthorized third parties stealing or accessing your data.
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
9 Lives Kodi Addon is a good addon that delivers both free and debrid-generated links. However, if a VPN isn’t used, using this Addon for streaming could be dangerous. Additionally, some titles have no streaming options, which makes it challenging to locate available shows. Alternatively, you may use our list of the best Kodi Addons to find other verified add-ons.