This article will teach you how to install Shazam Encore on your Amazon Firestick.
Have you ever heard and liked a song on the radio or TV but couldn’t be able to figure what the title is? Or do you often find yourself thinking of songs that you can’t seem to remember the title? We know how annoying it is, but thanks to Shazam Encore, you can easily track down this information with just one tap on your device.
Once you tap on Shazam, the app will listen to it for 5 seconds and analyze the sounds it picks up to find the name of the song and artist as well as any related links. It is basically what most of us need at times since it’s a music identifier through which you can easily know the title of any song around you. Aside from that, Shazam also allows you to listen to and add music to your Apple Music Playlist, making this a great free app to have on your Firestick.
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Installation Guide on Firestick
To begin, if your Firestick has not yet been jailbroken, follow the simple steps below to jailbreak it to install Shazam Encore on your device:
Follow on the step below:
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your Right. Click Setting (Gear Wheel Icon).
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Click Turn On when the pop-up appears.
Then, after jailbreaking your Firestick, you’ll need to download the Downloader app to sideload Shazam Encore. This app, which is easily available on the Amazon App Store, allows you to download APK files.
6. Click Home, click FIND.
7. Click Search.
8. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
9. Click on the Downloader icon.
10. Click Download.
11. Click on Open.
12. Click on Allow.
13. You will be asked to enter a download link. Type in “https://reviewvpn.com/sha” and select Go.
14. Depending on your internet connection, the APK will take a few seconds to download.
15. After that, choose Install.
16. Then click Open.
Shazam Encore APK Download for Android Devices
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted by Archive.org
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
- Finds and identifies the title of the song in a matter of seconds
- Free access to artists, lyrics, videos, and playlists
- Listen to the music and add it to your Apple Music playlists
- Use Shazam while using other apps such as Tiktok, Instagram, and Youtube
- Activate Shazam automatically when you long-press the button (Auto Shazam)
- Shazam anywhere and at any time, even when you’re not connected to the internet
- Show notifications and pop-ups to see lyrics and Shazam music in other apps
- Set app’s theme in Dark Mode, Light Mode, and Set by Battery Saver
- Tap to Shazam
- United States Charts
- Discovery: United States
- Global Chart
- New York City Chart
- Los Angeles Chart
- Moscow Chart
- Paris Chart
- Rome Chart
- London Chart
- Berlin Chart
Pros and Cons
- Free to install and use on any device
- Helps you in identifying the title of a song in a few seconds
- Allows you to play music from Apple Music
- Gives you 3 months free trial to Apple Music
- You can use it even when offline
- You’ll need a Mouse toggle to use the app
- The first time I navigated the app, Playlist, and Charts were unavailable
Stream Safely With A VPN
You should always remember that using public WiFi networks is dangerous and that third-party risks such as hackers and phishers may track and log your browser history. If you’re not careful, malware and viruses can even be used to take control of your device. So to ensure that your surfing and streaming are always secure, you should use a VPN like IPVanish. A VPN encrypts your connection, ensuring that both your identity and internet activity remain anonymous. It provides you with the following detailed benefits and protection for your internet connection:
- Connect to over 40,000 anonymous IP addresses from 1,400 servers to avoid prying eyes
- By using an anonymous IP address from one of its 75+ locations, you can bypass geo-restrictions and gain access to restricted content, apps, and websites
- With IPVanish’s VPN +Storage, you can protect 500GB of data to access important files from any of your devices
- 256-bit encryption will safeguard your personal information as well as your device’s storage
- It allows you to have an unlimited number of simultaneous connections to get the most out of your VPN subscription
Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
Best Alternative Apps
- Music Recognition
What is Shazam Encore?
Shazam is the fastest and easiest way to find new music. It will identify the title of the music playing on the radio or TV with just one press of a button. It also uses Shazam charts to figure out what’s hot in your country or city, and it recommends songs and playlists for you to listen to when you’re looking for new music.
How does Shazam Encore Work?
Shazam analyzes the collected sound and searches its database of millions of songs for a match. It then displays information such as the artist, song title, and album.
Is Shazam Encore safe?
Yes, it is safe. However, we always recommend IPVanish when using the internet for an added security.
Is Shazam Encore free?
Yes, Shazam Encore is free to install and use on any device such as Firestick.
Are there Ads?
There are no ads when using Shazam Encore.
Is there a need for registration?
You wouldn’t have to worry about having to register just so you could use Shazam Encore. The only time you’ll need to log in is when you want to save your Shazams.
On what other devices is Shazam Encore available for download?
Shazam Encore is also available on iOS, macOS, Android, and Windows.
Does is it have an official website?
Yes, you can visit them at https://www.shazam.com/
Shazam Encore is one of my favorite apps since it can hear music for you and show you the title of the song in seconds. It’s the simplest solution to your problem if a song is stuck in your head and you don’t know the title, or if you come across a song while driving or watching a video. I also like Shazam since it allows you to listen to music from Apple Music and discover new charts to add to your playlist.
Thank you for reading our article on Shazam Encore. We hope we were able to help you in installing this amazing app on your Firestick and that you like it as much as we do.