M3U File Playlist for IPTV Overview
This article is about the m3u file playlist for IPTV on Firestick.
M3UFiles are direct playlist collection files that you can watch on different IPTV services. It has different countries’ collections of popular networks that you can access for free. These are just basically URL links that you can download and use to play on video players. You can access thousands of M3U Files available to download and provide you with high-quality videos to watch.
It provides you with different countries with popular channels such as the USA, UK, Turkey, Canada, India, Italy, and more. The good thing is, you can now watch over a thousand M3U files on Firestick, but remember that these files don’t work on their own, you need to have a video player for IPTV such as the IPTV smarters, which is the most popular IPTV Player today.
These files work well in this app and you can watch any of these files in it. Another good thing is, that you can add users or files as much as you want. Aside from IPTV smarters, you can also watch on this playlist different video plates such as the VLC Player, MX Players, and more.
However, you need to use a third-party app to install the IPTV masted and the M3U files, so you need to Jailbreak Firestick and Install Downloader to use it on Firestick. We will show you a step-by-step guide on how you can access these files and watch them on IPTV Smarters.
Best M3U File Playlists – Countries
Before we proceed to the installation process, we will first show you some of the best M3U files in some countries that have a lot of networks to provide.
Note: REVIEWVPN does not host any of the links below. However, we suggest using a VPN before you download and watch these files to avoid any problems.
Global Playlist – Over 10,000 Channels from different countries
US Playlist – 1900+ Channels
United Kingdom Playlist – 180+ Channels
Albania Playlist – 120+ Channels
Argentina Playlist – 85+ Channels
Brazil Playlist – 180+ Channels
Canada Playlist – 140+ Channels
China Playlist – 750+ Channels
France Playlist – 160+ Channels
Germany Playlist – 190+ Channels
India Playlist – 240+ Channels
Italy Playlist – 210+ Channels
Iran Playlist – 175+ Channels
Mexico Playlist – 90+ Channels
Peru Playlist – 200+ Channels
Russia Playlist – 260+ Channels
Spain Playlist – 220+ Channels
Turkey Playlist – 165+ Channels
BEST M3U File Playlist – Categories
Business Playlist – 40+ Channels
Comedy Playlist – 50+ Channels
Cooking Playlist – 35+ Channels
Documentary Playlist – 40+ Channels
Entertainment Playlist – 180+ Channels
Family Playlist – 30+ Channels
General Playlist – 350+ Channels
Kids Playlist – 350+ Channels
Local Playlist – 750+ Channels
Movies Playlist – 175+ Channels
Music Playlist – 380+ Channels
News Playlist – 400+ Channels
Religious Playlist – 300+ Channels
Sports Playlist – 190+ Channels
Now, we will proceed with a step-by-step guide on how to set up the M3U File Playlist on Firestick using a Downloader and IPTV Smarter. But before that, we will first install the Downloader and the IPTV Smarter. Kindly follow the step below.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
STEP 1: Install the IPTV Smarter on Firestick using a Downloader
1. Open your Firestick and go to the Setting (Gear Wheel Icon).
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Click Turn On when the pop-up appears.
6. Go to Home, select FIND.
7. Click Search.
8. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
9. Click on the Downloader Icon.
10. Tap the Download button.
11. Wait for the app to be installed
12. Tap the Open.
13. Click on Allow.
14. Use the Downloader search tab.
15. In the search bar, type in reviewvpn.com/ipsm and click Go.
16. Wait for the file download to finish.
17. Click Install
18. Wait for the installation process to be done.
19. Select Open to launch the app.
STEP 2: Download and Set up the M3U File Playlist on Firestick
After you install the IPTV Smarter, the next step is to download an M3U File Playlist and set it up on an IPTV Smarter. You can choose from any M3U File Playlist that we have listed down above.
20. Exit the IPTV Smarter and launch the Downloader app.
21. Choose an M3U File Playlist above and enter its corresponding URL Link. Click Go
22. Wait for the file to be downloaded.
23. Click Done
24. Launch your IPTV Smarter again.
25. Select TV and click SAVE
26. Click the ‘LOAD YOUR PLAYLIST OR FILE/URL’
27. Tap the Allow
28. Click BROWSE
29. Choose Internal Storage
30. Scroll down and select the Downloader
31. From the Downloader, choose the M3U file Playlist that you downloaded earlier.
32. Enter the Name of the File and click the ADD USER.
33. Wait for the User to be added successfully.
34. Click the Switch User above your screen.
35. You can see the M3U File Playlist that you download. Click on it
36. Go back and tap the LIVE TV
37. That’s it! You can choose from different popular channels and enjoy watching for free.
Alternative Method to Install an M3U File Playlist
This is an alternative method for those who cannot download the M3U File using the Downloader app. You can simply enter one or more URL links listed above.
1. Launch the IPTV Smarter and select Add User.
2. Select the LOAD YOUR PLAYLIST OR FILE/URL
3. Choose the M3U URL
4. Input the URL link – https://reviewvpn.com/glb and click Next
5. After that, enter its name and click the ADD USER
6. Wait for your Playlist to be uploaded
7. That’s it! Enjoy streaming.
Here are some of the compatible devices for the M3U File Playlist.
- Amazon Fire TV
- Roku TV
- Android TV Box
- NVIDIA Shield
Pros and Cons
- It brings you different popular channels from different countries.
- Allows you to access these files for free.
- The M3U File Playlist covers different categories.
- You can watch their Playlist on different Video Players.
- Some M3U Files are not available to download via Downloader.
- Other TV Channels are Geo-block.
Why do I need a VPN?
We always suggest using a Virtual Private Network on your device before you download or watch this playlist, to ensure that your device is safe from any virus and harm from these files. Having VPN also gives you the privilege to watch on any channel from different countries by destroying geo-blocking.
Since one of the cons of M3U Files is Geoblock, then we highly recommend Surfshark as your best choice, as it safely destroys geo-block by automatically hiding your Real IP address and letting you connect on any servers of your choice. Surfshark has a total of 3,200 VPN servers in 65 countries to choose from. It is also one of the trusted VPNs with an impressive list of features and a quality of service to offer. To know more about this VPN, kindly read our Surfshark Review.
Here is the reason why it is our VPN of choice:
- Prevent ISPs from interfering with your connection and speed up your internet.
- It gives you unlimited bandwidth and makes your internet speed faster.
- Keep your identity anonymous to protect you from hackers, especially when you are using public wi-fi.
- Keep your file protected from harmful malware.
- Destroys geo-block and gains access to different content globally.
- 100% zero logs and no IP address leaks.
- Bypass censorship and restrictions.
- Surfshark defaults to the IKEv2 protocol
- A high standard of AES 256-bit encryptions will safeguard all of your data.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of Surfshark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The Surfshark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing Surfshark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your Surfshark VPN account credentials.
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
What is an M3U File?
An M3U File is a downloadable file that contains different contents such as video files, live feeds, music, and more. You can insert these files into various video players, such as the IPTV Smarters.
Can I Watch in different countries with M3U?
Yes, the M3U also contains different TV channels from all around the globe. It allows you to access and watch on these channels for free.
Can I open an M3U File?
You can open an M3U File using a compatible media or video player. However, you cannot open these files without using any players at all.
M3U File Playlist is a great file that brings you different content to watch using a video player. These files also contain lots of popular channels from different countries. All of the playlists that we have listed above bring you a great lineup of content to watch for free.
However, we always suggest using a VPN such as the IPVnaish before you download or watch these files. We hope that this article gives you information about the M3U File Playlist for IPTV and helps you to install it on Firestick.