Planet MMA Kodi Addon
Planet MMA is your number 1 add on when it comes to everything UFC. Previously known as UFC Finest, the add on went dark and then was renamed and rebranded with a better UI and even more sections and streams.
Up until recently Planet MMA was hosted on the well-known Supremacy repo, until the man in charge was arrested in the UK. But you can now find it in the excellent One Nation repo.
This is another add on just like Golden Gloves or WWE on Demand which has been made by a fan for the fans. You can see just how much this developer loves the UFC with the depth of content and the tonnes of old and classic fights.
Find out how to fix the 3 most common errors that you might come across with WWE on Demand:
- Add on won’t install / start: Planet MMA is not long back from a period of being offline after the Supremacy repo went down. If the add on doesn’t start, then try and wait or give it a fresh install. Otherwise you may just need to be patient or find an alternative. If Planet MMA doesn’t install, then first check the URL has been typed correctly and that you have linked to the One Nation repository. That is the official source for this add on. For more fixes read our guide linked above.
- Source not working/slow/frozen: When dealing with Live TV and PPV matches you are going to have to contend with links that just don’t seem to work. Planet MMA tends to be good for the quality of the links, so here are a few simple steps. First, give it 10 seconds for the link to fully load, connect and buffer. Second, if the match is popular you may need to reload the stream a few times to get a connection. Also check your internet connection and that you are trying to access the link using an encrypted connection with a VPN. Otherwise your ISP may be blocking your content. For more fixes read our guide linked above.
- Kodi check log error: Everything that you stream is cached, generally the first couple of seconds of each programme, so you can easily start it next time around. Over time all these caches build up. This is the most probably reasons for a check log error. To find out how to clear cache and other fixes read our our guide linked above.
Planet MMA is a fantastic add on with a great selection of content, including a What’s new section and a UFC calendar so you can see what fights are coming up. A great addition on any fight nuts Kodi installation.
What makes Planet MMA particularly attractive is that its been going for so long, the add on is almost 3 years old including the time it was UFC Finest and has kept up to date and relevant as many add ons have come and gone. You’re always going to get a working stream with Planet MMA.
You might get a wider selection of Sport on Sportowa TV or Sports Devil but no where are you going to get the depth and level of focus on MMA that you get with this add on.
Planet MMA has the following categories:
- What’s new
- UFC Calendar
- Fight Night Live
- The Pioneers of MMA
- MMA Movies
- UFC Retro
- Ultimate Fighter
- UFC Open load
- MMA Open load
- UFC Fight Night
- MMA Fight Night
- Fights Spotlight
- Fighters Collection
- Where Are They Now
How to Install Planet MMA on Kodi with Screenshots
- From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Select Add-ons on the left side of the screen.
4. Select Unknown sources.
5. Click Yes to allow uknown sources.
6. Select File manager.
7. Click Add source.
8. Click on <None>.
9. Type exactly: http://www.onenation.info/
10. Click on OK.
11. Select enter a name for this media source.
12. Name is Planet MMA (this part isn’t critical as long as your remember the name).
13. Click on OK.
14. Click on OK.
15. Take one step back and click on Add-ons.
16. Select install from zip file.
17. Click on Planet MMA (or whatever you named the source).
18. Select Repo.
19. Click on repository.onenation-1.0.5.zip.
20. Select on Install from repository.
21. Click on OneNation Repo
22. Pick Video add-ons.
23. Select Planet MMA again.
24. Click on Install.
25. Select Version 4.3 (OneNation Repo)
26. Select OK after reviewing the add-ons that will be installed.
27. You should see a popup in the upper right corner saying Planet MMA has installed. There will actually be multiple popups for the various components.
28. Click on Open to start the Planet MMA add-on.