In this article, we will show you how to install the Area 51 IPTV app on your Fire TV stick.
It can be a daunting task to choose the proper IPTV application. Are you also looking for a reliable IPTV app for streaming? Then we would like to introduce you to the Area 51 IPTV app. This wonderful IPTV application.
It provides its users the live streaming of video content while using Internet Protocol Television features. It also lets you stream various live TV channels, TV shows, and movies. All that you need for the app to work is a reliable internet connection. Aside from that, you have to create an account with the Area 51 IPTV services.
What is an IPTV?
Internet Protocol Television, IPTV in short form, provides live streaming of video content or on-demand-video content via the internet. Just as the name, this platform utilizes the internet to deliver digital TV services.
The IPT (Internet protocol technology) connects subscribers to digital television through broadband or data connectivity. IPTV, however, should not be mistaken as online sites or apps such as YouTube or Netflix. Even though they are different, they also share some similarities.
Area 51 IPTV
Area 51 is an IPTV service provider. It offers its subscribers a wide range of services for MAC, Android, iOS, Linux, and windows. It is also compatible with streaming sticks, streaming box and lots more.
This IPTV 2000 channels include pay-per-view (PPV), Live TV, an entertainment channel, sports, kids shows, News, documentary, and lots more. Whatever is your niche or interest, Area 51 got you covered.
Setting up Area 51 is very simple and fast, and has the same installing and configuration steps for devices such as Andriod TV and Fire TV. Area 51 IPTV has a user-friendly UI coupled with an easy-to-navigate EPG menu. We will now review Area 51 IPTV on the following;
How to Install Area 51 IPTV app on Your Fire TV Stick
Install the Area 51 IPTV app on your Fire TV stick by using the Downloader app. Just follow our simple guide below.
- Open your Firestick Settings Tab. (Gear Wheel Icon).
- Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
- Select Developer options.
- Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Press the Turn On when the pop-up appears.
- Click Home and press on FIND.
- Press on Search.
- You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
- Click on the Downloader Icon.
- Tap on Download.
- Click on Open.
- Press on the Allow button.
- Use the Downloader app’s Search tab.
- Type in: reviewvpn.com/a51
- The APK file will download.
- Click on the Install button.
- The Area 51 IPTV app will install automatically on your Fire TV stick.
- Launch the Area 51 IPTV app by pressing the Open button after its installation.
- You can now log in with your Area 51 IPTV app credentials to access the app’s features.
We will now give you a download link for your Android device. Afterward, we will teach you how to install the app on your Fire TV stick. You only have to Jailbreak your Fire TV Stick and sideload the app for its successful installation.
Area 51 IPTV APK for Android Devices
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted by Archive.org
How to Install the Area 51 IPTV app on your Fire TV Stick With Screenshots
1. Open your Firestick Settings Tab. (Gear Wheel Icon).
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Press the Turn On when the pop-up appears.
6. Click Home and press on FIND.
7. Press on Search.
8. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
9. Click on the Downloader Icon.
10. Tap on Download.
11. Click on Open.
12. Press on the Allow button.
13. You can now use the Downloader app.
14. Type in: reviewvpn.com/a51
15. The Area 51 IPTV app’s APK file will download.
16. Click on the Install button.
17. The Area 51 IPTV app will install automatically on your Fire TV stick.
18. Launch the Area 51 IPTV app by pressing the Open button after its installation.
19. You can now log in with your Area 51 IPTV app credentials to access the app’s features.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi. Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider. Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN: A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Area 51 IPTV Features
- Offers you a wide selection of channels to choose from.
- Provides live and video-on-demand (VOD) content.
- Streams live IPTV channels from the US, Canada, UK, and different worldwide sources.
- All of the video content is available for streaming in the English language.
- It is a family-friendly IPTV provider.
- Provides high-quality video streaming.
Technical Specifications of the Area 51 IPTV app
Here are the Technical Specifications of the Area 51 IPTV app. You will learn about its file size, present version, and operating system requirements.
Channels of the Area 51 IPTV app
- UK Sports
- Canadian Sports
- Premium NFL
- Cartoon Network
- Fire TV OS (Fire TV, Amazon Fire TV stick, Fire TV cube)
Price and Subscription
The subscription plans for Area 51 IPTV may seem pricey, but the services it offers are in equilibrium. The lowest monthly subscription plan you will get in the IPTV industry is $15 per month, however, Area 51 IPTV offers an even lower price at $10 per month with excellent streaming and video-on-demand services.
- One-month subscription: $5
- Three months subscription: $15
- Six months subscription: $30
- Twelve months subscription: $60.
Choosing any of the above plans gives you access to connect Area 51 IPTV on more than one device at a time which is good news. However, this feature requires an additional $8 service fee for each extra connection you make. It is advisable to choose the one-month plan as this helps you to cut down on the recurring charges.
Pros and Cons
- 100% Free
- Excellent IPTV provider
- Contains live TV channels from the US, Canada, UK, and various worldwide sources.
- Provides thousands of live TV channels to select.
- Offers the streaming of high-quality video-on-demand content.
- Requires you to create an account or login before using the features of the app.
Stream Safely With a VPN
As an IPTV app, the Area 51 IPTV service succeeds in letting its users access thousands of live TV channels. However, not all people will be able to stream from its wide pool of sources.
There might be app users living in countries with strict geo-restrictions. Aside from geo-blocks, people might experience a slow internet connection.
To fix some issues, we recommend you install SurfShark. It is the best VPN for streaming live TV channels. SurfShark also shares some excellent features with its users:
- Access live TV channels from countries with geo-restrictions.
- Protect your internet traffic with the help of virtual tunnels.
- Supports the download and upload of large file sizes.
- Prevents lagging, stuttering, and buffering both on your Kodi and Fire TV stick.
Note: For more information about SurfShark, please read our SurfShark REVIEW.
How to Install Surfshark on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download Surfshark directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find Surfshark with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate towards the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
- 1200+ Servers in 60+ Countries around the world
- Unlimited Connections
- No-Log Policy
- Top Notch Military-Grade VPN Protocols and Encryptions
- 100% Safe and Secured
- Most Trusted VPN
- Best VPN for Firestick
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Yearly $3.99 per month (63% Discount) – 30 days risk free + Ransomware & Malware Protection
- Quarterly $5.32 per month (51% Discount)
- Monthly $10.99 per month
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Alternative Apps for the Area 51 IPTV App
Suppose you are looking for more IPTV apps, you can check out our article about the Best Live TV apps for Firestick and Android devices.
Is the Area 51 IPTV app free?
No. Here are the available prices.
- $5 – Subscription for one month
- $15 – Subscription for three month
- $30 – Subscription for six months
- $60 – Subscription for twelve months
Is it safe to use the Area 51 IPTV app?
Yes, you won’t find any malicious programs or cyber threats while using this app.
As an IPTV service provider, this app provides you access to many IPTV contents. Users will enjoy streaming live TV channels from the US, Canada, UK, and worldwide sources. Aside from streaming, all the video content that the Area 51 IPTV app provides is available in high-quality resolutions.
With a recent increase in the number of IPTV providers, it has become very difficult selecting a good IPTV service provider. It is a popular IPTV provider that delivers High Definition video streaming services.
You will experience zero buffering while streaming for as low as $5 per month. Over 2000 channels are available for your viewing pleasure.
These channels include; international, local, news, sports, and lots more. With fewer lags, you will experience the best IPTV service. It also allows multiple device connectivity at the same time with an additional $8 charge.
We hope this article helps you in installing Area 51 IPTV on your device. Please feel free to drop a comment down below.
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not own or operate any app nor does it endorse any. The main purpose of this article is strictly for educational purposes only.