NetStreams AIO Kodi Addon
In this guide, you will learn How to Install NetStreams AIO Kodi add-on. This add-on was the reincarnation of NetStreams SportsHub which was shutdown. NetStreams AIO Kodi add-on has a large collection of sports events, live sports shows, sports, and documentaries. You will also find in NetStreams AIO Kodi add-on other entertainment categories such as movies, Kids shows, TV series, TV shows, and lots more.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Features of NetStreams AIO Kodi Addon
NetStreams AIO Kodi add-on has Real Debrid which enhances the streaming quality and has a huge collection of categories and subcategories. This add-on has a user-friendly interface coupled with a customizable search box that enables you to search for the trending videos, popular videos, and most rated videos. NetStreams AIO Kodi add-on also has live TV, live radio, entertainment, music, movies, and lots more.
How to Install NetStreams AIO Kodi Addon
Installing NetStreams AIO Kodi add-on is very simple and only takes a few minutes. However, the first thing to do is to ensure that the unknown source is enabled. If it is not enabled, you can do so by:
Open your Kodi app and navigate to the setting icon. Click on the setting icon and scroll down to SYSTEM and click on it. A new window will pop up, navigate to Add-on and go to “Unknown source”. Click on it and select YES. Go back to the home screen by pressing the backspace two times.
- Now form your home screen, click on the setting icon again, and on the new window that will show select file manager, and scroll down to Add source.
- Click on add source and on the new window; select <NONE> and on the dialog box enter the media source lin or URL: http://repo.theunjudged.com/ and click OK.
- Next, enter a name for this media source (you can choose any easy to remember the name) and click OK.
- Press the backspace button on your keyboard twice to return to the home screen.
- Click on add-on again and scroll up to the add-on icon (found at the top left corner of your screen) and click on it.
- Next, on the new window, scroll to INSTALL FROM ZIP and click on it. Navigate to locate the name you saved the media source lin with and click on it.
- Click on JudgementRepo.zip and wait for the downloading to be completed.
- Click on INSTALL FROM REPOSITORY and select “the judgment repository”
- Select video add-ons and click on “NetStreams AIO”
- Select INSTALL (a dialog box with “The following additional add-ons will be installed” click OK. Wait for the installation to be completed.
Install NetStreams AIO Kodi Addon with Screenshots
1. From the home screen, select the cogwheel at the upper left.
2. Select System in the bottom right corner.
3. Hover Add-ons on the left side of the screen. Select Unknown sources.
4. Click Yes to allow unknown sources.
5. Take one step back, Select File manager.
6. Click Add source.
7. Click on <None>.
How to Use NetStreams AIO Kodi Addon
Navigate back to the home screen by pressing the backspace until the home screen appears. Click on add-on and select video add-ons. You will find the NetStreams AIO Kodi add-on. Open NetStreams AIO Kodi add-on by clicking on it.
Use a VPN
Whenever you are using the internet or streaming with Kodi, we recommend installing a VPN on your device. VPN helps you to access the internet or stream videos anonymously. Also, VPN masks your IP address making you appear private on the internet service provider (ISP) network.
VPN also enhances the streaming experience by minimizing internet service provider throttling. VPN enables you to stream from locations that have geo-location; this is achieved when the VPN encrypts your IP address and makes it appear privately on the network. We recommend IPVANISH VPN.
Note: Our IPVANISH REVIEW will give you a piece of detailed information regarding a premium VPN service.
Screenshots with Step by Step Instruction to Install IPVanish on a Firestick
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your left. It will be the search icon.
2. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
3. Click on the IPVanish icon.
4. Click on Download
5. Wait to download.
6. Wait to install.
7. Click on Open.
8. Input your username and password to log in.
9. Click Connect.
NetStreams AIO Kodi add-on has a large collection of sports shows, entertainments, movies, music, documentaries, and lots more. if you are looking for good add-on with loads of entertainment, then NetStreams AIO Kodi add-on has got you covered.