FREE PROTON VPN
Install Proton VPN on Firesticks with Screenshots
- Step 1. Click Settings from the home screen of your Firestick
2. Scroll down and to the right until you reach My Fire TV
3. Scroll down one and click on Developer Options
4. Turn on ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Turning on Apps from Unknown Sources will trigger a confirmation popup. Click Turn On to Confirm
6. Click the home button on your remote and scroll once to the left to click on the magnifying glass icon
7. Search for Downloader either by saying it to your voice-enabled remote or typing. If typing, scroll to the suggested word “Downloader” and click on it
8. Click on the bright orange Downloader icon
9. Click on Download (it might say get on your device. Same difference)
10. Click on Allow
11. Click on OK
12. Type https://reviewvpn.com/pro and click go.
13. Click Install.
14. Click Open.
15. To be able to click NEXT, we need to install Mouse Toggle.
16. To install Mouse Toggle, go to DOWNLOADER, type http://reviewvpn.com/mouse, and click GO.
17. Click Install
18. Click Open.
19. Check the BOX, and click OK
20. Enable the mouse service, and wait until the Status is STARTED.
21. Press the Home button, and click the Proton Icon.
22. We are able now to click NEXT.
23. Input your username and password to log in.