This article will help you install the Easy-Fire Tool app on Firestick and Android.
Easy Fire Tool is an app design for Fire TV that allows you to easily install or sideload apps on Amazon Fire TV right from your phone. Using this app, you can download apps that are not available in the Amazon app store and Google Play store in the easiest way of connecting the two devices with the same network.
This app is also useful because you can control your Fire TV using your phone, such as restart or reboot the Fire TV or even turn it off in just one click. It is easy to use, wherein you can easily do tasks on your fire TV using your phone. Since sideloading is very popular in installing third-party apps, this app is a good option for you.
It has a simple and easy-to-use interface that works well on any device. You can get this app on firestick, and since it is not an official Amazon app, you need to Jailbreak Firestick and Install Downloader to have it.
Easy Fire Tool APK Download for Android
Note: ReviewVPN.com does not host this APK file. It is hosted by Archive.org
How to Install Easy-Fire Tool App on Firestick
Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can jailbreak Firestick to install the Easy-Fire Tool app.
- On your firestick home screen, go to settings.
- Select the My Fire TV.
- Click on Developer Options.
- Choose the Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Click on the Turn On.
- Go back to your home screen and click on the Search icon.
- Type in Downloader.
- Select the icon of the Downloader app.
- Click Get or Download.
- Select Open to launch the app.
- Click Allow.
- Choose OK.
- In the search bar, type in https://reviewvpn.com/eft and click Go.
- Wait for the file download to finish.
- Click Install.
- Select Open to launch the app.
- That’s it! You have successfully installed the Easy-Fire Tool app.
How to Sideload Apps on Fire TV Using a Phone?
Note: To do this process you need to turn on the Unknown Sources and ADB debugging first. You must also ensure that the Fire TV and phone are connected to the same network.
- On your Firestick, open the Easy-Fire Tools.
- Click the phone icon located at the top-right part of the screen.
- Do the same process on your phone.
- After that, on your phone, the name of the Fire TV will appear. Click on it to connect.
- When the pairing is successful, click on the connect icon button.
- After it is connected, choose an app you want to sideload.
- If a banner pops up, click Yes.
- Wait for the transfer to finish.
- That’s it! The app is successfully installed on your Fire TV.
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
YOUR INTERNET ACTIVITY IS BEING WATCHED
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
- No registration is needed.
- User-friendly interface with an available dark theme.
- Install a sideload app on Fire TV from your phone.
- Allows you to uninstall an app from Fire TV
- Sync all devices applications.
- A Kodi downloads installation section that allows you to download the Kodi app on any version.
- It has an advanced Kodi setting, alternative keymaps, and Kodi backup.
- Allows you to push, pull, delete, rename files and folders in File Manager.
- You can create a screenshot from Fire TV using your phone.
- Allows you to send commands such as System x-ray, Record & share, advanced options, and more on both devices.
- Using your phone, you can see recent activities on your Fire TV.
- You can also close all running applications on Fire TV with just one tap on your phone.
The Easy-Fire Tool app works well on any Amazon Fire TV and mobile phones such as android and iOs.
Pros and Cons
- No registration is needed.
- You don’t need to use a mouse toggle because it is easy to navigate.
- Lots of impressive features.
- Easy to use interface.
- Allows you to Install mobile apps on your Firestick.
- It does not have any annoying ads.
- Some sideload apps from my phone are not working.
Do I need a VPN?
Sideloading process is not illegal, but we suggest using a Virtual Private Network to keep your device protected from malware and viruses from these unofficial apps. This VPN keeps your device safe from any kind of danger and, at the same time, ensures your safeness by keeping you away from online hackers and trackers online.
We highly recommend IPVanish as your best choice. This VPN has lots of impressive security features as it uses a high standard of AES 256-bit encryptions to safeguard all of your data. To know more about this VPN, kindly read our IPVANISH REVIEW.
We list down some of the benefits IPVanish offers:
- Prevent ISPs interfering with your connection and speed up your internet.
- It gives you unlimited bandwidth and makes your internet speed faster.
- Keep your identity anonymous to protect you from hackers, especially when you are using public wi-fi.
- Keep your file protected from harmful malware.
- Destroys geo-block and gains access to different content globally.
- Lets’ you connect to over 40,000 anonymous IP addresses.
- Available 1300 servers and 70+ locations.
- 100% zero logs and no IP address leaks.
- Bypass censorship and restrictions.
- IPVanish defaults to the IKEv2 protocol.
We list some alternative apps for Easy Fire Tools that you can install on your Firestick and android. To know more about the app, kindly read their corresponding articles.
Is Easy Fire Tools p safe to use?
Yes, this app is 100% safe to use.
Are the Easy-Fire Tools app free?
Yes, this app is free to download and use.
Is the Easy-Fire Tools app legal?
Yes, this app is 100% legal.
What devices can this app be used on?
You can use Easy Fire Tools on an Android smartphone, tablet, and also Fire TV devices like Firestick, Fire TV Cube, Firestick 4K, etc.
Are there any ads on Easy Fire Tools?
None, this app does not serve any ads or any kind of interruptions.
In testing this app, we can say that this app is great and useful, especially when installing apps that are not available on the official app store. This app is a good option for anyone who loves to try different apps. It is also great in controlling your Fire TV using your phone, such as rebooting, closing all apps, and turning off the Fire TV. However, we suggest using a VPN such as IPVanish on your device to have safe and secure sideloading of apps. We hope that this article gives you information about the Easy-Fire Tools app and helps you to install it on Firestick and Android.